L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
The president of Empolis said he spoke to Juventus, they said to him they are working to resolve the problem with Chelsea for Sarri. He also is a good friend of Sarri, so he told media about how Sarri is feeling about the problem with Chelsea ( he want to come).

Forget Pep now, next year maby or the year after.
Why do u bother with him?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
None of that is happening
Fabrizio Corsi, president of Empoli dropped a huge hint as to who will be next Juventus coach.

Speaking to Telelombardia, Corsi said that Juventus told him Sarri will be their head coach be Saturday.

"Problems for Sarri to free himself from Chelsea? He now grumbles and is a bit pessimistic but at Juve they told me Saturday that they are going to solve it”.

He is also a good friend of Sarri. We made a deal with Empoli for Traore, so Juve meet them for sure.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wonder why Juventus is not making an official statement, why are letting that scumbag Momblano making that damage to us?
Nothing definite, they could say we are not interested on Pep, or we are considering Sarri.
Pep has officially denied interested in Juve and repeats every second day that he is working on ManCity's future . Respect to that, he is helping, Sarri also said that Roman will release him.
Is it illegal to approach him?
He will sign with us anyway, it's not like we can hide it, we are not stealing.
If we did it not to attract attention so somebody else may grab him, we have failed, everybody already knows that he is leaving.
This charade went too far!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The president of Empolis said he spoke to Juventus, they said to him they are working to resolve the problem with Chelsea for Sarri. He also is a good friend of Sarri, so he told media about how Sarri is feeling about the problem with Chelsea ( he want to come).

Forget Pep now, next year maby or the year after.
Why would agnelli speak to him. You guys are ridiculous

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder why Juventus is not making an official statement, why are letting that scumbag Momblano making that damage to us?
Nothing definite, they could say we are not interested on Pep, or we are considering Sarri.
Pep has officially denied interested in Juve and repeats every second day that he is working on ManCity's future . Respect to that, he is helping, Sarri also said that Roman will release him.
If we did it not to attract attention so somebody else may grab him, we have failed, everybody already knows that he is leaving.
Paratici has already stated we are not pursuing Pep

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The only reason that remains is that juve hopes to get sarri without paying his realease clause and Chelski after assessing their options refuses to let him go for free.
Seems that they are stuck in negotiations.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why would agnelli speak to him. You guys are ridiculous
:touched:

i dont think i have ever seen such an example of just picking the information that suits your side and discounting anything that doesnt support you.

just the other day you post some random tweet from a guy with 9 followers. "Pep confirmed!"

but when the freaking president of a serie a club, someone who actually knows Sarri and Agnelli personally, claims Sarri to juve is imminent "why would agnelli speak to him. you guys are ridiculous"

i am genuinely curious if you do/ dont see yourself doing this.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

i dont think i have ever seen such an example of just picking the information that suits your side and discounting anything that doesnt support you.

just the other day you post some random tweet from a guy with 9 followers. "Pep confirmed!"

but when the freaking president of a serie a club, someone who actually knows Sarri and Agnelli personally, claims Sarri to juve is imminent "why would agnelli speak to him. you guys are ridiculous"

The 9 followers are Agnelli, Pep, Nedved, Manchester City, Juventus, Uefa, Arteta, AndreaCristiano, Cristiano Ronaldo

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Do you know who AC reminds me of, really extremely so? This guy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)