L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I’m so pessimistic about Guardiola but at the same time I just can’t see us appointing Sarri.

Sarri openly said the other day some teams only focus on winning but you can’t be unhappy with second place playing good football... In what planet would a Juve Manager with that attitude ever be appointed? It’s like appointing a Rabbai as the Pope.

I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be someone that has been completely overlooked

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No I dont, at all, even if this is the best gig he could ever have.

I will like his passing and consistent attacking movement, but I dont expect us to hold up in biggiest games under him at all. His tactical coaching hasn't shown that kind of calibre so far. So I will be somewhat pessimistic for our big title aspirations while trying to enjoy each day as they come in a new project.
:agree:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
damn momblano is probably going to be right about Pep signing pre contract and everything but we'll get Sarri and Momblano will be a disgraced journalist for many years until Agnelli and Pep actually admit to him being close to juve summer of 19 but at that point nobody will care and poor momby will never get his recognition :(

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Didn’t you read? We know for certainty Max can’t win CL. He only played in two finals in the last 5 years. But this proves he could never win it. :lol:

But Sarri, who gets knocked out of group stage by Shaktar, he’s a good gamble if we want a chance at winning CL. :boh:
Max have had his try with a Juve level team and has failed, yet Sarri didn't, how hard is this to understand?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
damn momblano is probably going to be right about Pep signing pre contract and everything but we'll get Sarri and Momblano will be a disgraced journalist for many years until Agnelli and Pep actually admit to him being close to juve summer of 19 but at that point nobody will care and poor momby will never get his recognition :(
None of that is happening

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Huh what does Empoli have to do with it
The president of Empolis said he spoke to Juventus, they said to him they are working to resolve the problem with Chelsea for Sarri. He also is a good friend of Sarri, so he told media about how Sarri is feeling about the problem with Chelsea ( he want to come).

Forget Pep now, next year maby or the year after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)