L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would have liked for Juve to make a press release when the Pep rumours first showed up and say we are not taking Pep so that would not make people riot when Sarri potentially arrived.
Why would or should they? They clearly been trying to convince him to come until final hour, I applaude them for that, even if they failed. Go for the ambitious big option and not settle immediately for the underwhelming mid level choice.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,562
    this Mundo Deportivo chick also said last year:

mendes wants to keep CR7 at Real.

LOL

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,564
    Why would or should they? They clearly been trying to convince him to come until final hour, I applaude them for that, even if they failed. Go for the ambitious big option and not settle immediately for the underwhelming mid level choice.
    if he said no he said no.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    I would have liked for Juve to make a press release when the Pep rumours first showed up and say we are not taking Pep so that would not make people riot when Sarri potentially arrived.
    Yeah would have been smart. But Paratici denied it, the problem is that nobody cared, and I understand people. Often people in his position lies.

I can see us getting Pep in the future, from a bright side Sarris football is closer to Peps then Allegri to Pep. The squad will be more ready for Pep :p.

Pep has never coached in italy, and is always positive when speaking about Juve. So im sure it will happen, maby after his contract with City he will come to us. But lets give Sarri a chance first, who knows what will happen.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I would have liked for tuz 'gurus' to have not incited the crowds and given false hope
    They haven't incited anything (except AC who should be volcano charcoal right now), Mark, Mister, Salvo, wittl and several others have just translated or shared the latest updates of this prolonged and secretive coaching saga. They all deserve kudos for that.

Clearly the club been trying to get him, so fans being excited about that is understandable.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    @Mark Football Italia has a slightly different translation of what Empoli president said. HE says he talked to Sarri this morning and he's still pessimistic.

Jun 6, 2015
    Maybe.

But imo AA & Juve are thinking like this:
    - probably any coach will win Serie A with our squad.
    - no coach can GUARANTEE winning the CL
    - Sarri will GUARANTEE that we will play better. An attacking style that will suit CR7 more & MAYBE will be more useful in CL.

So If Pep wasn't available ...
    I don't like Sarri's character but i think those points are valid.
    I think you are reflecting there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)