L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
The red light district... Yes I know.. I actually visited Amsterdam but I didnt even bother going there because it didnt interest me much..

- - - Updated - - -

and then you play Fifa on that big screen TV dont you...?! ;)
I’d say most expensive fifa game of ones life but you could buy an army of hookers with the money spent on FUT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
My friend is from Spain and they were showing Pep on TV now.

The journalist asked him if he's happy in City and if his Spanish fans will watch him in sky blue next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in City. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The FFP situation is very complicated. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for a historically important club in other top league in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca?" Pep replies: "Barca is a big club". Journalist: "Juventus, Bayern?". Pep: "Bayern already has a coach" and he smiled. PSG? "I said only City or top leagues".

Bad news for City and good news for us!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

The journalist asked him if he's happy in City and if his Spanish fans will watch him in sky blue next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in City. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The FFP situation is very complicated. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for a historically important club in other top league in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca?" Pep replies: "Barca is a big club". Journalist: "Juventus, Bayern?". Pep: "Bayern already has a coach" and he smiled. PSG? "I said only City or top leagues".

Any proof or video evidence?

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019

Link link link link link?!?!?!?!?!?

Aug 26, 2014

Who's your friend Fabio Fica??

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019

Can't see that. Either private or deleted.

- - - Updated - - -

lol ManShitty

It's not even raining...

- - - Updated - - -

\

He's saying he's staying unless they fire him.

But don't know from when it is.. might not be from today. It's from Goal Italia after all.

EDIT: It's from MundoDeportivo.

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

What kind of a smile was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)