L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
Not sure anyone actually thinks that. Even if someone says that I think it's only in jest to provoke people.
I don't think so. At least 70% of people here really believe Sarri would be complete disaster.

I'm just waiting for our season to start and see what kind of excuses they will come up after seeing us cruising serie a like before.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
If pep comes i expect all who will not "follow" juve under Sarri, wil stilll stay away.

If it is gonna be Sarri, its gonna be banging football, we have world class players with winner mentality.
Stop this cryfest and trust in the 8 times in a row scudetto champions management
and pep still coming, Allegri told us all :vdp::euromax:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don't think so. At least 70% of people here really believe Sarri would be complete disaster.

I'm just waiting for our season to start and see what kind of excuses they will come up after seeing us cruising serie a like before.
Strawman argument. Our ambitions with CR7 is higher than post calciopoli years when we were desperate to win a scudetto. We have a strong team and surely are the favorite to win Scudetto again. This backward, or lateral at best, move is what throws most people off.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Go and slurp on Sarri balls, fag. You’ll no doubt enjoy it next season.
Tell em they best protect their necks

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cfb00bf3278667477f7f796&rid=giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes Serie A. The competition of kings

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Strawman argument. Our ambitions with CR7 is higher than post calciopoli years when we were desperate to win a scudetto. We have a strong team and surely are the favorite to win Scudetto again. This backward, or lateral at best, move is what throws most people off.
I think Sarris personality and philosophies are the bigger issue. Everything about him is the opposite of Juve. As a manager we could do a lot worse.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think Sarris personality and philosophies are the bigger issue. Everything about him is the opposite of Juve. As a manager we could do a lot worse.
That too. But if he can promise a good CL run I think most people are willing to look the other way.
Now that Pep is almost surely going to stay in City, I must say a successful CL run with Pep is far from a sure thing too. He fucked up his away ties against big boys so many times in past few years, and went out almost exactly in the same fashion every time.

Jun 6, 2015

Nice maths.

Seriously though you are imagining things. Some people are worried that we might not win the Serie A, but no one thinks we'll finish seventh.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hi, first post. Do you think the credibility of Di Marzio, Agresti and Romano has fallen a little bit when reporting Juve's news since Paratici replaced Marotta?
Especially Di Marzio and Agresti, they have made several wrong calls since Ronaldo last year - things that rarely happend in the past.
I think Juve has managed their internal sources and changed something after Marotta stepped down.

P/s: off-topic discussion: Im new here, but is it normal in this forum that people heavily insult each other without any ban?
Oh man, you have no idea :D

It's particularly bad this time of year but your first post seems reasonable so keep posting like that and you should be OK. You'll learn quickly who NOT to emulate :p

In all honesty, the mods try to regulate fairly well but you have a couple bad apples that think every mod is against them. Stay away from @GordoDeCentral aka Billy the Kid he has a six shooter and a horse named Trigger (@Osman & @Dru - know the song? :heart:).

Oh one more thing, you're new so automatically people (like me) are naturally suspicious that you're a double account. Up to you to prove you're not. :stuckup:

:edit: never mind, you're a wicked lurker. Well done! :lol: (@zizinho)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

It's particularly bad this time of year but your first post seems reasonable so keep posting like that and you should be OK. You'll learn quickly who NOT to emulate :p

In all honesty, the mods try to regulate fairly well but you have a couple bad apples that think every mod is against them. Stay away from @GordoDeCentral aka Billy the Kid he has a six shooter and a horse named Trigger (@Osman & @Dru - know the song? :heart:).

Oh one more thing, you're new so automatically people (like me) are naturally suspicious that you're a double account. Up to you to prove you're not. :stuckup:

Fuck the world, don’t ask me for shit’

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sarri could also be a temporary solution until they finally land Pep next summer. If pep doesn’t leave now, I think for sure next summer, and most likely juventus. Italy is the last box to check on his resume before he goes back to Barca or takes over a national side.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sarri could also be a temporary solution until they finally land Pep next summer. If pep doesn’t leave now, I think for sure next summer, and most likely juventus. Italy is the last box to check on his resume before he goes back to Barca or takes over a national side.
Fucking retarded philosophy then why did we fire Max?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I just want to cry. If you’ve been a Juve fan longer than 20 years, you’ll understand. We don’t cry and want to change the core of this club, just because the style doesen’t fit the modern narrative.

We have seen one of the best teams in history lose two CL finals (97 and 98), despite playing wonderful football.

We have seen the most boring football in history (Capello), despite having the best team in the world.

We have seen this team relegated. Brought back. Given us hope. Knocked down to a 7th placed regular Serie A team that no one respected.

But now, we’re a world class team being a CL favourite every year.

And Sarri is the one who should carry this team further?

Nothing about his skills and personality suits this current team.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, first post. Do you think the credibility of Di Marzio, Agresti and Romano has fallen a little bit when reporting Juve's news since Paratici replaced Marotta?
Especially Di Marzio and Agresti, they have made several wrong calls since Ronaldo last year - things that rarely happend in the past.
I think Juve has managed their internal sources and changed something after Marotta stepped down.

P/s: off-topic discussion: Im new here, but is it normal in this forum that people heavily insult each other without any ban?
Yes. We all know each other and most you read here is sarcatsic bs.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is truest advice. :lol:

You are a certain Marc or possibly Barkuss double account until proven otherwise. If not a double account then certainly a fan of hostile team looking to troll.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

@Alen you old fox :lol:

Jun 13, 2017

Thanks. I registered my account 2 years ago but almost never browse the forum. You dont need to worry about that I am a clone of someone else.

Because this summer rumour is the weirdest I've ever seen, its like clown fiesta seriously. And I'm so tired of the twitter bullshit so I want to seek some insights about the Pep - Sarri saga from the gurus here. However, I saw someone just bash the club like "fuck Juve", "fuck this", "fuck that", "fuck her, fuck him and fuck you too". For me its weird to insult Juve in a Juventus forum. I'm sorry if that is just some daily sarcastic jokes of you guys. Now I see that is not a big deal, its cool.

Back to the topic. Unlike any summer, in this one I update the information like every 2 minutes. And hell, I still cannot believe it is Sarri, eventhough my brain calls Sarri's name, my heart refuses to accept. Even the newspapers and media in Italy are in deep seperation as the fan, its exactly like the civil war between team Pep and team Sarri. Juve remains silent as always but I highly doubt they are up to something bigger than Sarri. However, at this point, with all the news from Sky, Goal and other newspapers reporting Sarri is imminent, honestly I am a little bit disappointed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It is old. It’s why the timing is interesting.
Maybe they are releasing an old video because they, Pep himself and Paratici have all claimed there is no truth to the rumors and still people here are convinced Pep is imminent.

Guess they thought a video of Pep pledging to remain might finally get through to you but nah.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I registered my account 2 years ago but almost never browse the forum. You dont need to worry about that I am a clone of someone else.

Because this summer rumour is the weirdest I've ever seen, its like clown fiesta seriously. And I'm so tired of the twitter bullshit so I want to seek some insights about the Pep - Sarri saga from the gurus here. However, I saw someone just bash the club like "fuck Juve", "fuck this", "fuck that", "fuck her, fuck him and fuck you too". For me its weird to insult Juve in a Juventus forum. I'm sorry if that is just some daily sarcastic jokes of you guys. Now I see that is not a big deal, its cool.

Back to the topic. Unlike any summer, in this one I update the information like every 2 minutes. And hell, I still cannot believe it is Sarri, eventhough my brain calls Sarri's name, my heart refuses to accept. Even the newspapers and media in Italy are in deep seperation as the fan, its exactly like the civil war between team Pep and team Sarri. Juve remains silent as always but I highly doubt they are up to something bigger than Sarri. However, at this point, with all the news from Sky, Goal and other newspapers reporting Sarri is imminent, honestly I am a little bit disappointed.
I hate to dissapoint you but most of the posters in here haven't got a clue either and are just reposting the same tweets you were trying to get away from. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)