L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
That’s the million dollar question. Maybe Pep is an actual target but I can’t see a logical reason why he’d leave City. He’s got the players he wants, the money to improve in any area he sees fit. Maybe if the ban happens...

Our board said we are looking at different names and that’s the only thing I believe at this point.
Juve are a historical club that would look good in his resume. Plus, this is his last chance to coach Ronaldo. There will always be some nouveau riche club like City he can coach.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
100% but I'm in a way better state now so I'll be mentally prepared
I don't think it will happen, but if it happens I will take (at least) half a year off of football. Even with CR7 I will have no interest in following Juventus for a long period of time. I won't be sad/mad and so on just a bit disappointed for the lack of ambition and disinterested because a 60 year old coach, who have never been a pro player, doesn't rotate squads, have won only one trophy and have no plan B is our coach. I don't even care about the lack of class and the middle finger towards Juve fans.

Jul 20, 2012
I don't think it will happen, but if it happens I will take (at least) half a year off of football. Even with CR7 I will have no interest in following Juventus for a long period of time. I won't be sad/mad and so on just a bit disappointed for the lack of ambition and disinterested because a 60 year old coach, who have never been a pro player, doesn't rotate squads, have won only one trophy and have no plan B is our coach. I don't even care about the lack of class and the middle finger towards Juve fans.
It would be disappointing but I just hope the team wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)