L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So what does this all mean exactly?
it is explained if you click the link:

UEFA have officially suspended proceedings against Milan over Financial Fair Play until after the ongoing CAS appeal from last year has been resolved.

It means for the moment, the Rossoneri will not be excluded from European competition, although that could change depending on the verdict.

“The suspension of the proceedings will remain in place until after the issuance of the award in the ongoing CAS case,” read a statement.

“The UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) Adjudicatory Chamber has issued a procedural order suspending the proceedings against AC Milan regarding its failure to comply with the break-even requirement during the current monitoring period assessed in the 2018/19 season and covering the reporting periods ending in 2016, 2017 and 2018.

“The suspension of the proceedings will remain in place until after the issuance of the award in the ongoing CAS proceedings dealing with the sanction imposed on the club for failing to comply with the break-even requirement for the reporting periods ending in 2015, 2016 and 2017.”

Milan have qualified for the Europa League, but if they were to be excluded, then Torino could take their spot.
for us, it probably means nothing directly. :boh:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Here's what we've had so far:
- all who insisted that Sarri was a done deal failed;
- all who insisted that Pep was going to sign a contract on June 4 failed.

Now there are no new narratives, only the recirculation of "news" already disproved by real life, just with updated dates. "News" like "Paratici and Sarri are on the same planet right now, something is definitely happening" is way too ridiculous to deserve any attention.

Personally, I've already stopped following the news on this topic. Until anything is official, reading all of these rumors, "opinions", etc., is just a waste of time.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Former Juve President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli: "Sarri at Juve? As a fan I say no. Sarri has no class, regardless of himwearng a suit or not. Then there's the middle finger shown to some Juve fans.... I think that the l'avvocato Agnelli would never have opted for someone like him."

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
why? its scary?
Not so much. By day it's very beautiful, but bats are night creatures, so we mostly went there at night. Prypyat is spooky at night though. All windows are broken, so your flashlight is not reflected anywhere and I've get used to it. And once when I was alone waiting for guys I see someone with a flashlight standing in the abandoned maternity hospital looking directly at me. Got me scared shitless, fucking mirror.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Credo che i "grandi" giornalisti sportivi italiani iniziano a sentire puzza di bruciato.
Non dite che non ve lo avevo detto..

It seems like all of a sudden the "great" journalist are starting to smell something burning
Don't say I didn't tell you all

ZorroBw

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Former Juve President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli: "Sarri at Juve? As a fan I say no. Sarri has no class, regardless of himwearng a suit or not. Then there's the middle finger shown to some Juve fans.... I think that the l'avvocato Agnelli would never have opted for someone like him."
Yep, seriously u dont appoint a manager that behaves in certain way. This club has always had class, which set us apart from the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)