L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Good morning.

#TeamPep ready for another day!

#PepIsComing

- - - Updated - - -

VS has been down for like the last 12 hours now.

That fuking site can’t handle a few people posting? Unbelievable..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
So over here the day starts with juve to appoint sarri after failing with moves for Guardiola and Pochettino, clearly sarri is not first choice or this saga would be long over so if we end up with sarri the club have basically failed miserably and took the left overs

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
the most annoying thing about Sarri imo is how he doesn't celebrate goals with his team, but most of the time sits down and starts to intensely scribble something in his notebook. tracksuits are terrible, his pressers are lol and cigarettes I don't care, but that one habit of his is just beyond retarded
I wouldn't say that Sarri is that much different to Allegri when it comes to celebrating. Both are rather neutral. It's just that Allegri stays calm most of the time (when things go well) while Sarri is obsessed with his notes.

I find that kind of argument to be some kind of bullshit. The coach's job is to squeeze the most out of his players and bring results home.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I wouldn't say that Sarri is that much different to Allegri when it comes to celebrating. Both are rather neutral. It's just that Allegri stays calm most of the time (when things go well) while Sarri is obsessed with his notes.

I find that kind of argument to be some kind of bullshit. The coach's job is to squeeze the most out of his players and bring results home.
I wasn't trying to say he's a good or bad coach, just shitposting

most of the people here dread of the thought of Sarri becoming a Juve coach because lack of class, tracksuit, cig bum chewing and whatnot, just wanted to point out his fucking note taking is what really gets me :D

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I do agree that this whole thing is a little weird and confusing, with lots of contradictions, guessing and quietness. But I think people are overlooking the fact that Sarri night actually just be close to being hired, because they don’t want to believe it.

I obviously still hope for Pep, but the Sarri rumors have been consistent for about a week now with pretty reliable sources reporting it. Let’s hope they’re wrong at the end tho.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I do agree that this whole thing is a little weird and confusing, with lots of contradictions, guessing and quietness. But I think people are overlooking the fact that Sarri night actually just be close to being hired, because they don’t want to believe it.

I obviously still hope for Pep, but the Sarri rumors have been consistent for about a week now with pretty reliable sources reporting it. Let’s hope they’re wrong at the end tho.
We're in full acceptance mode - are you even reading the posts? Only the naive dolts still have hope of salvaging next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)