L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Thuram said that Pep won't leave Man City for Juve!!

Pep claimed that he will start from scratch next season and Pool won't be the only challenge he will be facing. He has already set his transfer priorities and they have already started negotiating with them (Ndombele and De Ligt among others)
This links well with his immediate reaction when the first Pep to Juve rumors surfaced, he said NO and he means it, as expected...
Even Andrea really wants him and our efforts to lure were actually true,
Pep should also be convinced to come and coach in Italy and drop the big budget game,
smth that was never a true possibility and no amount of wishful thinking could change that.
Italy is a very very tough challenge, Luca Toni said that Pep may come here one day, most probably at Roma though, Juve is also a potential destination, but not this summer, Pep really needs to prove himself before he takes such a risk, a risk that avoided in his entire career, maybe after he wins the CL with Man City.

Sarri refused talks with the other two Italian clubs, so it's clear that he only interest at joining us.. Chelsea hate us, since the Mutu deal and they will do everything they can to stall this deal from happening, this is prolly the only reason it didn't happen already...
It is said that CR7 also gave the green light for Sarri, after the Italian core gave their acceptance through Berna too.
Smth to consider because it was the players that ultimately pushed Max out.
Thuram ... no one wanted to hear your opinion you idiot ... Thuram that he was thinking we were guilty during Calciopoli ....

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Do you just cry to the mods to ban someone if you disagree with them?

I’ve been a Juve fan since 2006. I’ve seen all defensive coaches come and go in 13 years. Excuse me for wanting Pep.
Well, even if you are indeed a troll you are not achieving much.

Posting Momblano's tweets does not count.

I mean, we invented Massimo Di Culo and made it to English and Italian news papers. Can't top that.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Do you just cry to the mods to ban someone if you disagree with them?

I’ve been a Juve fan since 2006. I’ve seen all defensive coaches come and go in 13 years. Excuse me for wanting Pep.
are you Italian or somehow tied to Juve through family/close friends? because picking a team demoted to Serie B sounds like bullshit

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He ain't a troll. He is something far sinister. He is an optimist. Some say even a peptimist.
Peptimist :D

Well, I have been a pessimist for the past ten years.

But just last summer we got Cristiano fucking Ronaldo and some here still believe it is impossible whenever we are linked with a top player or coach.

We might get or not get him, but Guardiola going to a top 5 club in the world would hardly shock me.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok this is game over now.. Sarri pretty much confirmed he is our next coach..
It was nice to dream but now as we have Sarri I wish him the best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)