L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fake quote

He said I think he deserves to stay but in football you never know

@Mark
Did you see the post by one guy on VS saying he thinks we thought fuck it we will pay a release clause for Pep when we got rid of Allegri but now we are waiting to see if he can get away from his contract free due to possible sanctions

That would make a ton of sense

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I can understand the choice of Sarri even if I dont really like it but what I cant is understand why we are after Trippier - What is so special about him?! We already have our ok guy in MDS why do we need another?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #91
    Fake quote

@Mark
    Did you see the post by one guy on VS saying he thinks we thought fuck it we will pay a release clause for Pep when we got rid of Allegri but now we are waiting to see if he can get away from his contract free due to possible sanctions

missed that. ''Famous'' guru?

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    Paratici is not in charge of choosing the new coach.

And who is in charge?

5 days off, doesn't sound like a company is desperate to find a new coach.It looks more like everything is set, and now they are relaxing while waiting for something.

AA and Neddy are nowhere to be seen too

Oct 23, 2011
    Once the disgusting classless punk is confirmed, I'm taking an extended break from this shitty sport.

It's disgusting that a club with such history and tradition would consider this filthy pleb, this low life peasant as a coach.
    Exactly. I still can't believe we would hire Sarri. Allegri and Agnelli were joking about "beautiful football" during Allegri's goodbye conference, and Agnelli had the dirtiest smirk on his face ffs. I just can't believe Agnelli would even consider this cunt tbh. The middle finger to the fans, his constant bashing and criticism of Juventus during his Napoli days, and even dedicating his EL to Napoli fans (why on earth would you do that if you know you are going to sign for Juventus?) and there are many instances where he demonstrated disgusting behavior. We'd throw a whole history of pride and tradition straight to the bin by hiring this bun, and fuck every single Juve fan who actually supports this. h

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
    Fake quote

@Mark

Makes sense...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    And who is in charge?

5 days off, doesn't sound like a company is desperate to find a new coach.It looks more like everything is set, and now they are relaxing while waiting for something.

AA and Neddy are nowhere to be seen too
    Big deals are handeled by AA...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)