L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
i for one like the different threads for this, this saga is tiring, only fuckup was naming the previous thread "last chapter" :D then again most people thought that by now, when all competitions are concluded, we'd surely have the new coach announced, no idea what's taking so long here

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
And who is in charge?

5 days off, doesn't sound like a company is desperate to find a new coach.It looks more like everything is set, and now they are relaxing while waiting for something.

AA and Neddy are nowhere to be seen too
Lol exactly.

People who think our mgmt didn't compute every possible scenario, analyze every last detail, draw up and already finish pursuing plans a, b, c and have everything in motion and are now watching things conclude in a timely and planned manner are completely lost.

They've been lost for 8 years.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
i for one like the different threads for this, this saga is tiring, only fuckup was naming the previous thread "last chapter" :D then again most people thought that by now, when all competitions are concluded, we'd surely have the new coach announced, no idea what's taking so long here
probably waiting for the final nod from abramovich...

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
#PepTeam Last Stand

We stand together
hoping things to get better
with Juve forever
no matter what set up.
PepSi is what we crave
and not Coca Cola
dump Sarri in a cave
and give us Guardiola.

---Chorus---

let it be known...
we want a Champion
and not a clown.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Mark Why do we create new threads for the same topic? This is not the old forum where it crashes after x amount of pages.

We look like j1897 and it's horrible.
This is the time of year mark makes all his money :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

So i'm guessing Jorginho wanted to come with Sarri but we said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)