L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No one is talking about pep anymore. His chance is getting lower. Sarriball is a lot better than That “pass side ways, give the ball to messi and (we don’t have him) don’t shoot the ball at all and if you shoot, shoot like Barcelona folks tiki taka.
Man city scored 33 goals more then Chelsea in the league. Pep tactics has won him 27 titles for Sarris 1. That means you need to stfu, seriously. Every post you make is worse then the last.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
These threads with its sequels are like the John Wick franchise.

You're not quite sure why you watch it.
You're pretty sure that you won't watch the sequels under any circumstances.
But yet here it is

And here we are.
John Wick is amazing. Please don't compare those movies to this circus.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not saying they are not good. It's one of those guilty pleasures where you say to yourself "Why am I sitting through a John Wick marathon again?"

My wife watches them mainly for two reasons.

#1) The Pit Bull

#2) She wants to have much sex with Keanu Reeves
I watch them because they are awesome. What other reason is it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I watch them because they are awesome. What other reason is it.
I'm not talking to you anymore. How could you, a supposed hip hop savant, NOT know about that BDK/Q-Tip/Busta hidden gem from the early 90's

I am revoking your hip hop pass. You are no longer welcome in the streets of Providence, RI.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Man city scored 33 goals more then Chelsea in the league. Pep tactics has won him 27 titles for Sarris 1. That means you need to stfu, seriously. Every post you make is worse then the last.
Ahahahahahah. Come on, it is the last day of Ramadan don’t get mad. I know you love pep but are you a Barcelona fan as well.

Forget about tactics. It is about liking a style something that you don’t have. Pep lover lol

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'm not saying they are not good. It's one of those guilty pleasures where you say to yourself "Why am I sitting through a John Wick marathon again?"

My wife watches them mainly for two reasons.

#1) The Pit Bull

#2) She wants to have much sex with Keanu Reeves
:lol:

And you couldn't even shoot Keanu if the adultery takes place in a suite of a Contintental Hotel.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not talking to you anymore. How could you, a supposed hip hop savant, NOT know about that BDK/Q-Tip/Busta hidden gem from the early 90's

I am revoking your hip hop pass. You are no longer welcome in the streets of Providence, RI.
You sound like blind Mr Magoo trying to revoke an Eagle's license because of poor sight.

You cant touch this :nico:

Sep 13, 2015
What if getting Sarri is just a strategy for preparing this team for Pep's tiki-taka in a year or two when his contract officially ends?

I don't see any other management's logic if Pep is not available yet except maybe signing Pochettino.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol:

And you couldn't even shoot Keanu if the adultery takes place in a suite of a Contintental Hotel.
As long as I get a free pass with either Christina Hendricks or Karen Gillan (preferrably both at the same time) , he can fuck her on every floor of the Continental Hotel for all I care :lol:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Ble ble ble. SKY have something new? Or they give us the same shit all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

What if getting Sarri is just a strategy for preparing this team for Pep's tiki-taka in a year or two when his contract officially ends?

I don't see any other management's logic if Pep is not available yet except maybe signing Pochettino.
You dont take a ugly fat woman for two years to prepare your body for a princess. Or.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)