L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
I just can't believe that we let Allegri go with the intention to enter long, tenuous negotiations with another coach, without a guarantee of even getting the coach we want (and at the same time you weaken your position voluntarily by having no coach). Even if you say that our board *wants* Sarri, the possibility exists you don't get him, and then what? Sinisa?

It just doesn't make sense to me.
Then why are we waiting?

Buy on AliExpress.com

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Actually we do not even know if Chelsea have released him :lol:
Doesn't matter that much. Chelsea fire coaches left and right. They want to get rid of Sarri too. We would have got him by now.

The only thing I can think of is that they are bargaining over his release clause?
That would have happened already, still. Five days after the final now. No way both Chelsea and Juve are bargaining over 5-6mil for their next coach.

Can't wait to watch them burn in shame very soon....

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Just GDM and GdS regurgitating the same shit over and over and over again.
True, basically more or less of the same thing Momblano been doing for the past few weeks...

Really hope this saga going to end sooner rather than later, i’m starting to get those 2015 summer vibes again when we’ve been repeteadly linked to Gotze and later Draxler as a done dealio just before ending up with Hernanes as a deadline day ‘trequartista’ opportunity lmao, hopefully that’s not the case here now but it’s sure hard not to draw some parallels between the ‘what if’s’ and ‘what eventually is’ case, nevermind the potential meltdown.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Momblano said by Thursday it gets announced, or Thursday itself.

- - - Updated - - -

it has to be Pep.

Sarri wants to leave Chelsea. Chelsea wants to get rid of Sarri. Juve needs a coach.

And yet it's been five days since Sarri is on vacation and NOTHING! When Mourinho left Inter in 2010 it happened the same night after he won the UCL. And yet Juve would wait so long for Sarri?

#PepIsComing :green: :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

it has to be Pep.

Sarri wants to leave Chelsea. Chelsea wants to get rid of Sarri. Juve needs a coach.

And yet it's been five days since Sarri is on vacation and NOTHING! When Mourinho left Inter in 2010 it happened the same night after he won the UCL. And yet Juve would wait so long for Sarri?

So what? Pep has been on vacation longer than that.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

it has to be Pep.

Didn't he say it would be announced on Saturday, but didn't happen? I don't believe him anymore. He's just as reliable as GDM to be honest. I hope I can be proven wrong tomorrow or Thursday.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I wonder when the City decision will come out. Sporting was referred to CFCB in November 15th 2018, and the decision came out on December 6th. But Sporting was referred with 2 other teams - FK Vardar & PFC Levski. City was referred on May 16th. I don't see any other referrals in the news but then again, the CFCB website has been hardly updated since 2018 so I can't confirm whether other teams were referred w/ City. Given the 25 day turnaround to announce the other 3 cases, It would have to be soon. At the latest - June 10th.
EDIT:
looks like Manchester City, AC Milan, Trabzonspor, Fenerbahce were all referred. So June 10th is probably a decent expectation.

Other data points:
1) KF Tirana was referred to the CFCB Adjudicatory Chamber on February 5th and a decision came out 29 days later.
2) The shortest was RP Leipzig which took 21 days.

Last edited:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I think we are dealing for Sarri.
Whatt ? comon dealing for Sarri ? no way.

Sarri is not in TOP DECK trainers in Europe. He is the second sort. Klopp, Guardiola, Pochettino, Allegri, Zidane and maybe Conte. Sarri is small fish and Juventus is no longer in the second row teams in Europe but we already plays in heavyweight class. I will not believe that we struggle with Sarri . If we wanted him, he would become our trainer without fck any problem . And after EL final he would be officially announced. It didnt happen. Here the case looks like it is between Agnelli (Exor?)/Nedved and the management of MC. We are waiting for something important, maybe for a CL ban for MC or maybe to finalize by MC a new coach. Sarri is a fck peasant a good coach but a peasant and there is no option that we have some problems in negotiations with CFC or with Sarri.

Jul 20, 2012
Whatt ? comon dealing for Sarri ? no way.

Sarri is not in TOP DECK trainers in Europe. He is the second sort. Klopp, Guardiola, Pochettino, Allegri, Zidane and maybe Conte. Sarri is small fish and Juventus is no longer in the second row teams in Europe but we already plays in heavyweight class. I will not believe that we struggle with Sarri . If we wanted him, he would become our trainer without fck any problem . And after EL final he would be officially announced. It didnt happen. Here the case looks like it is between Agnelli (Exor?)/Nedved and the management of MC. We are waiting for something important, maybe for a CL ban for MC or maybe to finalize by MC a new coach. Sarri is a fck peasant a good coach but a peasant and there is no option that we have some problems in negotiations with CFC or with Sarri.
We could use the argument that sarri hasn't happened yet because Chelsea wants to find a coach. I expect him to be our coach though

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Unlike Pep, Sarri have never dismissed joining us and never denied any rumors about him joining Juve.
Just think about it, a coach who is loved by Napoli fans isn't denying Juventus rumors, im sure if there wasn't anything to it he would have denied it ASAP.
Unlike Pep, he was never directly asked about joining Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)