L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Pep, Man City, Paratici all denied Pep coming here. Thinking otherwise sounds like denial at this point. But you can't blame people for believing what they want in order to get through this cold, harsh, brutal existence that we call everyday life.
Do you seriously take these comments at face value?
8 years of Marotta taught you nothing?
The guy basically found a new way to lie every single day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
The strangest thing about this whole thing is that despite:
1) multiple denials by the Guardiola, Paratici, & members of the City board
2) heavy indications from well known reporters on the imminence of Sarri's arrival
3) An apparent confirmation from Sarri's agent
The rumours aren't going away. And the bookies are still torn on odds. Guardiola still has 4/1 odds. And somehow they're still taking bets for Sarri. In any other instance betting would be closed for Sarri. I don't know what will happen, but this entire situation is so weird.

Last edited:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Thing is we already have a coach.We are just waiting for something.

- - - Updated - - -

And would Sarri be a big deal?

Agnelli made clear that the new coach would have been chosen by Paratici and Nedved.
Of course Sarri isn't. Have you forgotten that all deals over 60 or 70 mil must be approved by AA?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Sarri is not coming simply because HE WOULD HAVE COME ALREADY ffs

EL final was five days ago, yet nothing. We would have signed him already if we wanted him.

So clearly we are going all in for #PepIsComing
Actually we do not even know if Chelsea have released him :lol:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Sarri is not coming simply because HE WOULD HAVE COME ALREADY ffs

EL final was five days ago, yet nothing. We would have signed him already if we wanted him.

So clearly we are going all in for #PepIsComing
I hope you don't burn and crash like the anti juventini mid season after declaring their title aspirations at the start.

Jul 13, 2010
The strangest thing about this whole thing is that despite:
1) multiple denials by the Guardiola, Paratici, & members of the City board
2) heavy indications from well known reporters on the imminence of Sarri's arrival
3) An apparent confirmation from Sarri's agent
The rumours aren't going away. And the bookies are still torn on odds. Guardiola still has 4/1 odds. And somehow they're still taking bets for Sarri. In any other instance betting would be closed for Sarri. I don't know what will happen, but this entire situation is so weird.
Let's put 1000 on sarri then

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I just can't believe that we let Allegri go with the intention to enter long, tenuous negotiations with another coach, without a guarantee of even getting the coach we want (and at the same time you weaken your position voluntarily by having no coach). Even if you say that our board *wants* Sarri, the possibility exists you don't get him, and then what? Sinisa?

It just doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)