L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
What really bothers me is that people think we are in 2011.
The post-Calciopoli years have really affected you and how you view the team.

Agnelli started a new project in 2012.A football-econonic project.
Say what you want for AA but he is one of the most successful businessesmen in the world.

And his ""we aim for the top"" comments are not the usual "blah blah" we hear from many people in this sport.
We saw the execution of this project with our eyes.The evolution and the growth.
Coming from two consecutive 7th positions, to win in italy, then dominate italy, establish ourselves as a top 5 team in the CL and reaching two finals.

And all this happened without taking a step back.Every step was in the right direction.
Last year, Ronaldo's transfer was not a fluke.We bought him because we are now in the position we can attract big names.It was just the start of a new era.

Most media thinking we are getting Sarri.So what?They are not always right, as of course they are not always wrong.
And this is a complex saga.I mean many wierd thing are happening, you cannot deny that.

So i'm pretty sure Sarri is not coming.Jot before i see an official announcement.
Maybe it's neither pep, but i cannot belive we are getting Sarri.

And it's not about "gurus" , "insiders" and leaks.It's about knowing how the team operates.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
To all Sarri haters, is it only his personality you dislike?

The rest seems good to me, his type of football is very entertaining and he has a ability to bring out the best of players. Results has been good to, if you look at the clubs he has been in.

Ok Chelsea hasent played as good as his Napoli, but i takes time, its a new enviroment for him and the players need time to adjust to his way of football. In italy it will be easier for him.

For me the only negative would be his personality, still all his players seem to speak highly of him (especially from Napoli) so really I dont see a big problem.

If Sarri could get us to play offensive entertaining football next season, we could have a funny season to look forward to, Serie A will be harder with Conte to merda. But I agree with Sacchi we need a more offensive approach in CL, Sarri will give us that. Im hyped to see us play offensive football ( this season with Allegri was so bad from that perspective) Ronaldo to score 35+ goals in Serie A? Like Higuain did with Sarri.

Ofcourse if you really believed in Pep then everything else then maby Kloop would be a dissapointment.
Most people here never believed the Pep nonsense. The main problem with Sarri, apart from him being a garbage city turd, is that he is an obvious downgrade from Allegri.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Momblano begins to pull the brakes! Monday fateful day, another Monday. A problem could have arisen with Guardiola and this would explain the speed with which Juve would be closing for sarri

Momblano: "Sarri closer than Guardiola"

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Anything is possible in football maybe Zidane will become available
I wish, but we should have got him before he went to Madrid this year. He would have been a realistic chance as he was without a job and he was an ex-juve player as well. This would have been his first choice had he been free now. We missed a great opportunity.
Nevertheless, I could be totally wrong about Sarri. He might turn out to be the greatest manager we ever had. After all, was Allegri that bad as we thought he'd be?

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Behind the scenes bit

Now I'll tell you more (both Sky and Romeo say it's done so I'm free to talk);
the news of the deal made for Guardiola comes from an investor of an international investment fund that has important shares in various clubs including Juventus, more precisely I speak of Lindsell Train.
This fund initially wanted (through a series of money movements) to contribute to the Pep business, and more precisely to coincide with the very serious attempt made between April and early May, thanks to a stock market capitalization plan that would have led to significant gains (the same thing was done with CR7 last year).

After the offer was finally declined by the City and by Guardiola, the news was released (and badly, I would add, these are things that will never tell you around but that have created quite a few problems for Juventus's upper floors) proving to be widespread, in a nutshell, for purely "speculative" purposes.

Not by chance from the beginning they talked to me about speculation putting our face in an absolute manner.
So much so, sorry because I believed it myself until the end but I always remained on the same line at the level of junta news and now the puzzle is completed ..
default_good.gif

Jan 5, 2007
i think some of you guys are overreacting, dont get me wrong i dont like sarri, he has no class at all and i dont trust him to manage a big squad and we all saw how was it in chelsea.

but i believe the change is needed, the last time our play style was so fucking boring since capello, we need new new coach with new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)