L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Let's see what happens, if Monday passes and it isn't sarri there will be even more questions

Seriously though, if city are banned from the CL would pep stay? I have my doubts

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
To all Sarri haters, is it only his personality you dislike?

The rest seems good to me, his type of football is very entertaining and he has a ability to bring out the best of players. Results has been good to, if you look at the clubs he has been in.

Ok Chelsea hasent played as good as his Napoli, but i takes time, its a new enviroment for him and the players need time to adjust to his way of football. In italy it will be easier for him.

For me the only negative would be his personality, still all his players seem to speak highly of him (especially from Napoli) so really I dont see a big problem.

If Sarri could get us to play offensive entertaining football next season, we could have a funny season to look forward to, Serie A will be harder with Conte to merda. But I agree with Sacchi we need a more offensive approach in CL, Sarri will give us that. Im hyped to see us play offensive football ( this season with Allegri was so bad from that perspective) Ronaldo to score 35+ goals in Serie A? Like Higuain did with Sarri.

Ofcourse if you really believed in Pep then everything else then maby Kloop would be a dissapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)