Kwadwo Asamoah (12 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For me Spinazzola is a great backup option. I would prefer him as that. But if we are re-signing Asamoah does that mean he will be a starter? Not a good idea for me.
Or maybe the board see asamoah as a loyal squad player who will remain there as utility, now that he seems to be fully reliable again

. By selling Sandro and bringing spinazolla, at least you have 2 player for that position. And asamoah seems to me like the kind of player who can continue without bitching and money tempting him to go.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Or maybe the board see asamoah as a loyal squad player who will remain there as utility, now that he seems to be fully reliable again

. By selling Sandro and bringing spinazolla, at least you have 2 player for that position. And asamoah seems to me like the kind of player who can continue without bitching and money tempting him to go.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kwadwo Asamoah has reportedly decided not to renew his Juventus contract, with Roma and Inter monitoring the situation.

The Ghanaian international is out of contract at the end of the current season, having joined the Bianconeri in 2012.

This morning’s Tuttosport reports that he has decided not to extend his contract in Turin, so he can leave on a free transfer after June 30.

Galatasaray, who tried to sign Asamoah in the summer, would be a logical destination but Roma and Inter are also thought to be interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Football italia

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Spinazzola is one, looks like we are trying for Darmian. Need one more

- - - Updated - - -

If Asa leaves I doubt we let Alex go

Who knows

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My crystal ball says Alex will go to Man United

We can do better than Darmian with the funds we receive from Alex's potential sale. (I doubt we are even in for him. He is more Roma/Napoli level)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My crystal ball says Alex will go to Man United

We can do better than Darmian with the funds we receive from Alex's potential sale. (I doubt we are even in for him. He is more Roma/Napoli level)
ManU makes the most sense. Massive fee for Alex with Darmian thrown in.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
- - - Updated - - -

If Asa leaves I doubt we let Alex go

Who knows
That could very well be the case. :tup:

Tbh there's no surprise that he might leave, ever since the start of the season this was pretty much the ideea, Spinazzola in Asabob's place as Alex Sandro's backup.

But as you said, who knows...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh look you brought up 1 player (had to go back to one who retired 5 years ago) to refute my duslike. I still dislike the idea of an inverted fullback in general

For example i love mandzukic, but after he is gone, i dont want juventus to go actively looking for another wide target man. Appreciating one of the best men to ever play that role doesnt mean i have to like idea of it.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Oh look you brought up 1 player (had to go back to one who retired 5 years ago) to refute my duslike. I still dislike the idea of an inverted fullback in general

For example i love mandzukic, but after he is gone, i dont want juventus to go actively looking for another wide target man. Appreciating one of the best men to ever play that role doesnt mean i have to like idea of it.
Lahm.

another wide target man - Cristiano Ronaldo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo being good in the air and the focus of every attack does not at all make him a target man
If he is the focus of every attack that means you need to get him the ball.

I’d say that makes him the target then wouldn’t you say?:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)