Kwadwo Asamoah (12 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Oh look you brought up 1 player (had to go back to one who retired 5 years ago) to refute my duslike. I still dislike the idea of an inverted fullback in general

For example i love mandzukic, but after he is gone, i dont want juventus to go actively looking for another wide target man. Appreciating one of the best men to ever play that role doesnt mean i have to like idea of it.
I dislike wrong-footed side-backs too btw :D
Just saying it's not impossible to be a good right-footed left-back.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Oh look you brought up 1 player (had to go back to one who retired 5 years ago) to refute my duslike. I still dislike the idea of an inverted fullback in general

For example i love mandzukic, but after he is gone, i dont want juventus to go actively looking for another wide target man. Appreciating one of the best men to ever play that role doesnt mean i have to like idea of it.
Costa is 4 years younger anyway. Pjaca might take over from Mandzu also. And football evolving all the time. In 2 years time we might play completely different systems again.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He was never truly used to his full potential here

I appreciate the job he did for us at LB playing out of position for so long

Never complained once and got on with the job, fantastic attitude from him

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Bold thing to say. He was never going to replace Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal or Pogba in the line-up and never played in his original position.

I also remember quite cleary the match that fcked him up: Olympiakos at home when he was clearly injured and Allegri played him instead of Evra. After that it fell down.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agent: 'Eight teams want Asamoah’ | Football Italia

Kwadwo Asamoah’s agent says “it’s not yet decided” if his client will leave Juventus but “seven or eight teams have called me”.

The Ghanaian is out of contract at the end of the season, and hasn’t yet agreed on a new contract with the Bianconeri.

Last summer Galatasaray were heavily linked with a move, and the full-back could well move abroad in the summer.

“It’s not yet decided,” Federico Pastorello explained to Tuttomercatoweb.

“He’s happy at Juve and he’s also playing more, but after many years in Italy I won’t rule out a foreign experience.

“Seven or eight teams have called me for him, everything is open.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)