Kwadwo Asamoah (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No idea why he is starting the big games in Serie A. If we want to give Alex Sandro a rest, SPAL at home was the one to go for.

I thought he actually started the game ok, then had an abysmal spell at the end of the first half. Second half he was surprisingly good, he was reading situations well and did a great job on the second goal. Overall, we should have better starting for us.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
No idea why he is starting the big games in Serie A. If we want to give Alex Sandro a rest, SPAL at home was the one to go for.

I thought he actually started the game ok, then had an abysmal spell at the end of the first half. Second half he was surprisingly good, he was reading situations well and did a great job on the second goal. Overall, we should have better starting for us.
Because the game against Sporting is the most important game this half season. And he definitely looked better (the rest of the team also did) in the second half, but I think it was because Milan got tired.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He was awful other than that great run that lead to Higuain’s goal.
that run tells a lot about Milans current level actually

- - - Updated - - -

Because the game against Sporting is the most important game this half season. And he definitely looked better (the rest of the team also did) in the second half, but I think it was because Milan got tired.
yep, they were pressing too much the entire 1st half. they were bound to lose easily once they didnt get an early goal

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
fuck galatasaray, I hope we sell him to fenerbahce or any one of their rivals just to piss galatasaray fans off

- - - Updated - - -

He was so bad today, so much so that he needed both Chiellini and Mandzukic to help him out defensively all night :howler:
dude, if you want to piss off Galata fans, you sell him to Galata. why would they be pissed if you weaken their biggest rival?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)