Kwadwo Asamoah (8 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Gradually improving.

The first half was as good as he has been in a while. Made a few mistakes near the end but he was probably tired.

Would be great if we can get him back to anywhere near his pre-inury level but he needs games.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
His ball to Mandzukic who knocked it down for Dybala was great. But he is clearly 2 steps slower than he used to be. What a shame.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's good to see that his fitness and athleticism is improving, but he's still some way from his peak. Also still has a few more passes going astray than at his best level, but that's normal for players returning.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Shows you how good Asamoah was if he can play LB in his sleep even with a loss of athleticism.

When we bought him from Udinese he had such a big future. :cry:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's good to see that his fitness and athleticism is improving, but he's still some way from his peak. Also still has a few more passes going astray than at his best level, but that's normal for players returning.
I feel his physicality is even worse than Evra these days. I suppose he's a solid backup in that role but I don't see him offering anything particularly different that Evra doesn't. Won't complain as long as he doesn't start many games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)