Kwadwo Asamoah (9 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
For some odd reason he much more of a scape goat than Lemina, Khedira, Dybala and 90m.
For me for example, Dybala was really frustrating, he always tried to do everything on his own and failed, lost ball so many times. Reminded me of Pogba at the start of the last season.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
For some odd reason he much more of a scape goat than Lemina, Khedira, Dybala and 90m.
because everyone wants to continue to believe that Lemina is a special talent. They had 59% of possession for the first 35 minutes of the match. Think about that.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
because everyone wants to continue to believe that Lemina is a special talent. They had 59% of possession for the first 35 minutes of the match. Think about that.
Wishful thinking. We football fans do it so much.

Khedira and Lemina were just as bad for me.

Khedira missed two easy chances.
Khedira started so well. Owed two goals in the first 10-15 (?) minutes, then the Sevilla manager shut him down completely. Pretty smart to shut down Khedira. 'Cause who did we have left to make some runs from midfield? Allegri should have seen this earlier and either changed Dybala's role or made a sub (Sandro or Pjanic).

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
1) Asa didn't even try to create something
2) He never can run over the pressure line
3) He only tries passes side by side
4) Yesterday, Khedira missed two clear chances, Lemina tries a couple of time and he was our DM. Asa didn't try anything
5) He's really slow and It makes everyone to play around here looks under their level. AS and Evra specially.
6) He doesn't understand the B2B role at all.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Asa was our least good mid yesterday, hopefully he can find his preAllegri form soon otherwise he shouldnt play more than a few games here and there once Marchisio returns

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Yeah, needs a lot of playing time to get back to his usual self, if he ever will. Shame cause he looked really disappointed when subbed off, he knew he had a terrible game. I guess we should have loaned him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So what? Lemina isn't good and that's why they had 59% possession? :lol:

You don't even know if we wanted to have possession in the first place. That logic.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
he wasn't as bad as some are saying he just isn't the type of player you pair with Lemina - Khedira. we all know he's not the creative type
Pretty much this. Add Evra on the left instead of Alex Sandro and you have a very solid, yet unimaginative midfield. Obviously Allegri waited until it was too late to bring on Sandro and Pjanic, which can't be excused really. It's like we want to start the CL with a draw to make it difficult for ourselves.

Mar 3, 2014
he wasn't as bad as some are saying he just isn't the type of player you pair with Lemina - Khedira. we all know he's not the creative type
This is exactly it. Italian teams play with structure and that is what makes them so hard to play against. Unfortunately, if the squad lacks fantastisti, the team just ends up getting deadlocked. The year we made it to the UCL final, we had both Tevez and Pirlo, which really helped our build-up - unfortunately, Pirlo was declining.

If you throw Lemina, Asamoah, and Khedira in a midfield, the creative duty falls onto three players - Dybala, Alves, and Bonucci, which needless to say is extraordinarily inefficient. When Pjanic is introduced, it creates much more balance in possession. Truthfully though, I don't think Allegri is comfortable with the squad yet. Like last year, it is very new and he is trying to make sure everyone is accustomed to a role.

I was such an advocate of getting James because it provides a lot of balance with respect to creatively throughout the whole squad. You can still play with structure, but are able to provide those moments of brilliance that sucker punch your opposition. Think of Italy's 2006 team - you are dealing with the best defense in the world and a prime Totti/ Pirlo.

- - - Updated - - -

So what? Lemina isn't good and that's why they had 59% possession? :lol:

You don't even know if we wanted to have possession in the first place. That logic.
Good point - like that Dortmund game - one of Allegri's most brilliant.

"But that pressing game will destroy Juve" 2-1
"But in Dortmund + that pressing game" 4-0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)