Kwadwo Asamoah (15 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Asmoah was quite good last night, but Padoin? Are you kidding me? He lost ball couple of times in dangerous area, his runs were terrible, didn't exploit space right in front of him, etc...

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I didn't think Padoin was bad last night - just his usual quiet self. He's definitely not a starter. Straight up substitute if we're ahead and he can just do the simple stuff.

Asamoah was better than his recent form, I think. Some of his dribbles actually worked out and got him into dangerous positions and he got to show off quite a decent weak foot on a couple of occasions. The Pogba experiment was interesting. Totally took Constant out of the game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's right, he was solid and when Pogba came in even though playing out of position he was able to deliver from there
He looked too rashed for my liking, but at least he had some shots.

I didn't like Pogba there for obvious reasons. Padoin was just meh, but I prefer him to Isla.

We really suck at these positions.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He looked too rashed for my liking, but at least he had some shots.

I didn't like Pogba there for obvious reasons. Padoin was just meh, but I prefer him to Isla.

We really suck at these positions.
I don't think it's that bad on the right wing. Lichtsteiner is doing his job. Nevertheless in the set up that we are playing our wide play is totally dependent on the wing-backs. Sadly, neither Asamoah nor Lichtsteiner are able to deliver much threat on the flanks. I would love to see this Juve side in 4-3-1-2 formation that we "tried" to play under Ferrara. The Swiss Express is made to play in four men defence and even Chiello or Peluso could handle taking the left side.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't think it's that bad on the right wing. Lichtsteiner is doing his job. Nevertheless in the set up that we are playing our wide play is totally dependent on the wing-backs. Sadly, neither Asamoah nor Lichtsteiner are able to deliver much threat on the flanks. I would love to see this Juve side in 4-3-1-2 formation that we "tried" to play under Ferrara. The Swiss Express is made to play in four men defence and even Chiello or Peluso could handle taking the left side.
Yes, we'd abandon a formation because we don't have the right players for it, yet we'd go for a formation which would cause the same problem.

Jul 20, 2012
If we played a 4-3-1-2 you could essientally play all our best cms with maybe Pogba being the attacking midfielder and Llorente and Tevez as the main two

- - - Updated - - -

In our first season under Conte, he played a 4-4-2 and then switched it to a 4-3-3 to incorporate Vidal into the system however now we have Pogba and he tried to accomdate him by playing a 3-5-1-1 or essentially a 3-6-1. I would love to see pogba,vidal, pirlo and marchisio all playing on the field

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Llorente loses some of his umph if you play him in a formation void of wingers.

In before: We don't play wingers either way. Shut up, faggot - you're not right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)