Kwadwo Asamoah (104 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Saying tiredness isn't a factor at this stage of the season is basically 'bullshit', we know it's an absolute fact from the training schedule and words of Conte and the players.

Tired players play poorly, that is simple.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
How the fuck could you say he was poor lol, Isla was poor but Asamoah, Ogbonna, Rubinho and Llorente were the positives about that boredom yesterday

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not my opinion, as such. I'm not really going to start judging players until just before and during the SuperCoppa, by then they need to be around 90% and then 95% when the season starts.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Look at those skinny legs and gaunt faces. Traore and Niang look like a pair of second rate malnourished leopards at the Chenai zoo, compared to the compact muscular build of a feral Bengal Tiger like Kojo

Look at the quads and hamstrings on Asamoah. As thick as a redwood trunk, made for bouncin de sexy sorority girls in de clubs.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Look at those skinny legs and gaunt faces. Traore and Niang look like a pair of second rate malnourished leopards at the Chenai zoo, compared to the compact muscular build of a feral Bengal Tiger like Kojo

Look at the quads and hamstrings on Asamoah. As thick as a redwood trunk, made for bouncin de sexy sorority girls in de clubs.
:rofl:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Saying tiredness isn't a factor at this stage of the season is basically 'bull$#@!', we know it's an absolute fact from the training schedule and words of Conte and the players.

Tired players play poorly, that is simple.
indeed. let's not forget they started training only last week

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010

hahahaha :lol: thats awesome! i was just saying that too when looking at the pic. As said before there is a reason juve are the fittest team in the league and its no secret Conte runs the absolute crap out of them. With Tevez even coming out saying he has to work harder at juve then in the EPL and EPL is known for the non stop running kick and run football so that just gives you an idea of how much Conte runs you so yes i expected us to not be Week 1 Juve I will judge alot harshly come time to play Lazio. Guys we obviously improved over the summer our system hasnt changed and our starting 11 minus our forwards hasnt changed maybe bonbon vs ogbonna but otherwise same team we will dominate we will be fine it will be a tougher battle to win this season and I expect an exciting season but we need to relax. We will be fine.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005

Tearing man :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)