Kwadwo Asamoah (18 Viewers)

DST17

May 3, 2012
I want us to sign a left wing-back not because he (whoever it may be) would be so much better than Asamoah there, but because i want to see this muscular black panther in Marchisio's place. I've got nothing against Claudio but a little competition can only do him good

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
I want us to sign a left wing-back not because he (whoever it may be) would be so much better than Asamoah there, but because i want to see this muscular black panther in Marchisio's place. I've got nothing against Claudio but a little competition can only do him good
agree ,, he did so well in this position ,,,

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this is why i think his talents are wasted in the lwb position.

when put in midfield he is like another vidal, which is a great thing. that's why he was rated highly when he was at udinese

in the future a mid of vidal-pogba-asamoah will be amazing

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
this is why i think his talents are wasted in the lwb position.

when put in midfield he is like another vidal, which is a great thing. that's why he was rated highly when he was at udinese

in the future a mid of vidal-pogba-asamoah will be amazing
yes, but when he scored, he was playing lwb, proving the point he's an insane lwb.

vidal-pogba-asamoah, has 0 creativity. just muscle, long passes long shots, but no creativity

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:D That guy looks like a joke playing football.

Anyway, being called fat is hardly going to anger a man who suffered appalling racism in Lithuania.
'In my first pre-season game I heard “Zigga, Zigga, Zigga, kill the f****** n*****”.
'I was 18 and remember wondering what have I got myself in to,’ he says. 'Another time, an 11-year-old girl ran up to me and said “white power” and did the Hitler sign in my face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-16-stone-terror-defences.html#ixzz2aqbCy4Ou
that's one of the weirdest things I've read all year, I'd never thought of 11yo Lithuanian girls as particularly racist or brave :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well people dont decide to become racist overnight. it's not like they wake up and say hmmmm.. who should i hate on today?

racism like religion mostly comes from years and generations of upbrining and parenting

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I like the idea of keeping Asamoah as a starting wingback. He adds that extra 4th central midfielder to the middle which is good for us and makes us dominate the midfield battle even more. Also he's very skilled and has more to offer than your regular wingback.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i like playing asamoah as a cmf instead of marchisio more. and would prefer getting a player who is more comfortable playing on the wing and taking on players in one on ones

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
yes, but when he scored, he was playing lwb, proving the point he's an insane lwb.

vidal-pogba-asamoah, has 0 creativity. just muscle, long passes long shots, but no creativity
When Pirlo is gone there's no need to play 3-5-2 and we'll be looking to reinforce the attack even more. If some club submit a huge offer for one of Bonucci or Ogbonna we'll sell one of them and sign a new striker. I disagree Vidal-Pogba-Asamoah has zero creativity - it could be a whole new look if we changed formation with this being our midfield trident..
Remember how much different the midfield look when Pirlo is subbed for Pogba in terms of defending - at times Pirlo really annoys me for being so slow and having such low workrate

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I like the idea of keeping Asamoah as a starting wingback. He adds that extra 4th central midfielder to the middle which is good for us and makes us dominate the midfield battle even more. Also he's very skilled and has more to offer than your regular wingback.
:tup:

Finally. Someone agrees with me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba would supply the creativity. He's no pirlo, but he can be a creative midfielder in his place. He's the total package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
easy there son, lets keep objective here.

Pogba is good at long passes, but he isnt the kind that splits a defence open. He'll burst himself. Quite a bit diffrence with pirlo or verratti, who rely on those cutting trough balls to rip a defence wide open

:tup:

Finally. Someone agrees with me.
Hello, been living under a rock ? I'm the guy telling the entire forum how awesome asamoah is at lwb and how good its for the team

When Pirlo is gone there's no need to play 3-5-2 and we'll be looking to reinforce the attack even more. If some club submit a huge offer for one of Bonucci or Ogbonna we'll sell one of them and sign a new striker. I disagree Vidal-Pogba-Asamoah has zero creativity - it could be a whole new look if we changed formation with this being our midfield trident..
Remember how much different the midfield look when Pirlo is subbed for Pogba in terms of defending - at times Pirlo really annoys me for being so slow and having such low workrate
pirlo runs the most of all players, has a better defensive workrate then pogba, and is excelllent at controlling the speed and angle of the play.
every brilliant team has a player that can do that.

You make the mistake thinking pogba is a playmaker. he's not. if pirlo goes,we need a new playmaker.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Hello, been living under a rock ? I'm the guy telling the entire forum how awesome asamoah is at lwb and how good its for the team
Well, yea I don't agree with you. I don't think he's "awesome". I believe that he's doing a very good job and there's no need to bring a new LWB starter over him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)