Kwadwo Asamoah (10 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Anyway, being called fat is hardly going to anger a man who suffered appalling racism in Lithuania.
'In my first pre-season game I heard “Zigga, Zigga, Zigga, kill the f****** n*****”.
'I was 18 and remember wondering what have I got myself in to,’ he says. 'Another time, an 11-year-old girl ran up to me and said “white power” and did the Hitler sign in my face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-16-stone-terror-defences.html#ixzz2aqbCy4Ou
that's one of the weirdest things I've read all year, I'd never thought of 11yo Lithuanian girls as particularly racist or brave :lol:
It seems that you fell for the trap in the first part of your signature, but it's no surprise coming from you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Anyway, being called fat is hardly going to anger a man who suffered appalling racism in Lithuania.
‘In my first pre-season game I heard “Zigga, Zigga, Zigga, kill the f****** n*****”.
‘I was 18 and remember wondering what have I got myself in to,’ he says. ‘Another time, an 11-year-old girl ran up to me and said “white power” and did the Hitler sign in my face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-16-stone-terror-defences.html#ixzz2aqbCy4Ou
that's one of the weirdest things I've read all year, I'd never thought of 11yo Lithuanian girls as particularly racist or brave :lol:
should've kicked her in the head

- - - Updated - - -

‘In my first pre-season game I heard “Zigga, Zigga, Zigga, kill the f****** n*****”.
‘I was 18 and remember wondering what have I got myself in to,’ he says. ‘Another time, an 11-year-old girl ran up to me and said “white power” and did the Hitler sign in my face.

should've kicked her in the head

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
well people dont decide to become racist overnight. it's not like they wake up and say hmmmm.. who should i hate on today?

racism like religion mostly comes from years and generations of upbrining and parenting
Lithuania hardly has had any black persons living there (maybe a bit more now, but definitely not in 2001), that's why I was surprised. Her parents were probably some Russian skinheads and he easily could've been second or third black person she ever saw.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic...t_modern_Lithuania_.281990.E2.80.93present.29

- - - Updated - - -

It seems that you fell for the trap in the first part of your signature, but it's no surprise coming from you.
the first part completes the second part very well, + signatures are famous for being out of context, what did you expect? :D

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
pirlo runs the most of all players, has a better defensive workrate then pogba, and is excelllent at controlling the speed and angle of the play.
every brilliant team has a player that can do that.

You make the mistake thinking pogba is a playmaker. he's not. if pirlo goes,we need a new playmaker.
I disagree. I'm not the biggest fan of 352 nor Pirlo

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Please stop playing him as a LWB, it makes no sense anymore. He isn't half the player when he plays as a LWB compared to a CM.

I saw it again yesterday, a player, with such skills, in a role that doesn't suit him has to stop.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Please stop playing him as a LWB, it makes no sense anymore. He isn't half the player when he plays as a LWB compared to a CM.

I saw it again yesterday, a player, with such skills, in a role that doesn't suit him has to stop.
More of you please, one day we will convince Conte to stop this massacre.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

But for now we don't really have anyone better to play as LWB, so it makes sense to keep him there.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
asamoah was the best player on the field on that lwb position.

"vidal-asa-pogba" yeah, thats gonna be great : 3 blitsers 0 playmakers 0 creative passing apart from an occasional pogba lifted trough ball

Yeah that will work, lol

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
More of you please, one day we will convince Conte to stop this massacre.

do you notcie how whenever asamoah plays lwb he looks so empty, so dead.

his eyes have that dead man look. conte is lessening asamoah's life by playing him in such an awkward position

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
asamoah was the best player on the field on that lwb position.

"vidal-asa-pogba" yeah, thats gonna be great : 3 blitsers 0 playmakers 0 creative passing apart from an occasional pogba lifted trough ball

Yeah that will work, lol
I can't see why not. Pogba has good pass, Vidal is not bad either. There wouldn't obviously be dlp but hey we played that before. It's not like we always had Pirlo around. You sound like it would be similar to Melo-Sissoko few years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)