Kwadwo Asamoah (13 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
OK, so who gets rotated first?
Marchisio obviously. He's good enough to possibly even steal his spot as a regular in midfield. Asamoah - Pogba - Vidal. Try taking on that trio. Three players with immense physical and technical ability...and so young.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ok so he's playing outta position and it's Conte's fault. But he is our best option there and the MF is already crowded.

What is really annoying is that he hasnt improved a bit in terms of beating his man or crossing. He sucked at those two since the start of the season and at the same level now.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yeah those are like collector's items :D I wait for the day where he will learn to beat his man. Krasic never learned that last year, im hoping its different for Asamoah.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His left foot is very powerful, you can see he finds it quite difficult to put in a controlled cross or make a deft pass in.

Hardly surprising with him not being a natural wide man, but it means he fires a lot of balls in hard and fairly low.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His left foot is very powerful, you can see he finds it quite difficult to put in a controlled cross or make a deft pass in.

Hardly surprising with him not being a natural wide man, but it means he fires a lot of balls in hard and fairly low.
This was particularly the case in the first half. I thought he had a much better 2nd half, got forward well and put in a few food crosses. And yeah, his posture when he crosses is a bit weird as well.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Yeah those are like collector's items :D I wait for the day where he will learn to beat his man. Krasic never learned that last year, im hoping its different for Asamoah.
Don't expect to see any improvements with our static style of play. He comes into his own when the game is fast & flowing.

Jul 1, 2010
Switch to 4-3-3 next season and use him as Vidal's and Marchisio's sub.

Pogba pushing for Pirlo's starting spot, Asamoah should give competition to Marchisio for his.

Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah, and Giaccherini is good, plenty of rotation to compete on three fronts is the key.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)