Kwadwo Asamoah (163 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Asa is too predictable. Doesn't matter how many stepovers he does, we all know he is going to push it to the line with his left foot.
yet he does damage with this predictable move.. the guy got explosive acceleration.. if you notice he always goes for the 6 yards area when he passes his defender which creates a havoc at the defense.. and in defense he is always there and very tough to beat.. him an Caceres for wingbacks next match.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Right now Padoin offers more guarantees than Isla. Saying so, both of them shouldn't start next Wednesday. I'd start the passing master as RWB.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
wish our players would just shut up, lower their heads, work hard and let their feet do the talking when the time comes to play Bayern instead of rambling in the press like a cheap boxer.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
wish our players would just shut up, lower their heads, work hard and let their feet do the talking when the time comes to play Bayern instead of rambling in the press like a cheap boxer.
Same here ,I'm sick of reading how fucking possible is to defeat Bayern in the second leg .Those cheap excuses pre-match are not working.Just try fucking harder this time.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I thought it was a decent game, even though he's no LWB.

Still a beast defensively. Dat tackle on Ederson (or was it Kozak? Couldn't remember) :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)