Kwadwo Asamoah (10 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He still got 6-6.5 in the pagelle.

Personally I thought he had a good battle with Izco, got the better of him a lot earlier on, then Izco got him 5-6 times in a row before he got past him again.

Defensively he adds a lot, which I don't think is always recognised. Well it is, when we play someone else there and concede from that position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Today he might not have had a strong display (important to remain solid defensively, which he did), but I think he's been fine in every other game for us. I think he should continue there, I like his ball control.
I really don't see what the problem is here, I thought he was great.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Defencivly he is very solid, and difficult to Get past. What i dont understand is why he is trying to dribble so much when he is so limited as a dribbler . Would be better if he attacked the space behind the defence and then got the ball. Would also like to see him in his natural position next match.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think Asa's technique for beating a defender should be to give the ball to him then tackle him. He did that once against Catania and it was his best attacking contribution.

Aug 1, 2003
worst game from him imo, but he remains defensively very solid, but such a shame his crosses and dribbles are very very predictable, given his position and our formation we really need him to improve on that if he's to remain a starter in that position.

Adaaz

Sep 27, 2012
شيزيو;3908043 said:
He tries the same move time and times again, trying to beat the defender going to the left.
And he succeeds most of the time getting him a clear cross or pass opportunity, and it's not like he always goes to the left. He isn't predictable at all.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I only remember two times where he succeded, others times he was disposed or failed to deliver a cross.
I would rather if by the time the defence collapses on him, to try to pass to the our MF where we will have the advantage, not doing the same thing, going to the left and trying to cross.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Remember when everyone used to complain about the players on the left flank coming back inside and passing the ball, how they should take the fullback on?

I miss those days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)