Kwadwo Asamoah (39 Viewers)

Nov 5, 2012
I don't think it was a shot, but I don't think he really saw vidal coming either, I feel like he just tried to put in a low cross hoping someone would get onto it at the end. Either way I was impressed and I love his pace.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Whatever it was, it's fine. There are lots of LBs that can find themselves making runs through on goal in such a big game. They practically grow on trees. I see Antonini bursting through defenses looking for through balls all the time. That is a real offensive LB, not this Asamoah guy.

Just like that time Asamoah almost ran through the entire Napoli team starting from midfield. Any LB can do that. Especially all the ones available for transfer.

Nov 7, 2012
Whatever it was, it's fine. There are lots of LBs that can find themselves making runs through on goal in such a big game. They practically grow on trees. I see Antonini bursting through defenses looking for through balls all the time. That is a real offensive LB, not this Asamoah guy.

Just like that time Asamoah almost ran through the entire Napoli team starting from midfield. Any LB can do that. Especially all the ones available for transfer.
We'll trade you Antonini for Asamoah

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
His season is going like Krasic's did, the good times lasted for Krasic longer than this though. He's slightly better in not freaking out in 1v1 than DC bus as good as Krasic. We need to stop playing in where he cant before it destroys his confidence.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Does he ever got beaten in the defense???? Love him there but his crosses or 1on1 are just too predictable... He isn't a lwb or lb or lw he is a dm/cm
But i prefer him there over de ceglie

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He is so annoying to watch going forward, does the same move over and over i can even predict what he is about to do so it must be pretty easy for a defender to. Has been controlled fairly easy by defenders in the last few games but he is still solid and can be one of our best players on his day.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm still pretty satisfied with him going forward, I really can't see the problem. I would say he beats his man more often than Paolo de Kutcher and there is absolutely no defensive liability when we have him on. Keep, use.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That he should remain as starter is obvious, equally obvious is he is insanely annoying when dribbling as predictable as one can get, effective when using his speed, but so easy to rid when trying to do it from stationary position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)