Kwadwo Asamoah (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
After about 20 mins I was thinking to myself that he looked like maybe he'd got a bit of an edge back. Then 20 mins later I witness 3 of the worst passes I'd seen a professional footballer make (considering I've witnessed Sturaro this season) and I snapped back to reality.

The passing is a confidence thing, nothing to do with fitness or physique, but unfortunately he's a long and ongoing project, one we probably don't have space or time for. 6 months at Empoli or Cagliari would do him better than sporadic games here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He's like a retarded lovechild of Molinaro and Nagatomo.
Nagatomo is the worst player I've ever witnessed. Asamoah is poor, but they're not even in the same league. Nagatomo is just a joke.

Edit: Molinaro and Asamoah are Alex Sandro in comparison with Nagatomo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
nah, he doesn't cost anything, while for sturaro we can get at least couple of millions for a Nanes renewal
they both may go freely though
But he takes away a squad spot while being unavailable most of the time. Id rather take someone whos inferior to an in form Asa but available for majority of the games

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
But he takes away a squad spot while being unavailable most of the time. Id rather take someone whos inferior to an in form Asa but available for majority of the games
Sturaro is even worse. He takes a squad spot, but sometimes also takes spot on the field. I hear you though, both of them must go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)