Kwadwo Asamoah (4 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He doesn't offer enough on the flank going forward to justify playing him out of position there. He's a very good CM and it suits his all round game better playing him there.

I dont have a problem with him having to fill in at LB position for injuries and suspensions of other players but the management should try get him back to playing in his best position.
Yeah, team of the season twice is clearly not offering enough.

I dont give a damn son, He's a LB and he'll remain that since compared to the competition (in europe), he's much higher up the ladder.

Please make another post on how he's not offering enough when he's obviously again team of the season in 11 months time

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Yeah, team of the season twice is clearly not offering enough.

I dont give a damn son, He's a LB and he'll remain that since compared to the competition (in europe), he's much higher up the ladder.

Please make another post on how he's not offering enough when he's obviously again team of the season in 11 months time
Tots but Evra is still a better LB than him. So much for being in tots.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
asa will finally step in to midfield and i'm confident in a year we'll be talking about how he's one of the best box to box midfielders out there.
he just needs to stay healthy

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Would u guys be OK im moving asa to the midfield and having Evra, PAdo and De ceglie as our LBs?.

Maybe thats the plan.

Many consider Padoin as a lowlife...but i think he is diligent enought to be tasked this responsability. I think he has earned it.
I dont consider that our main plays should come from the winbacks anyways.... yes, in a 4312, WB need to perform... but i seriously think we need to evolve to 433 and let the front trio carry the attack... while our back4 focus on defending. And in the 4312, i hope our offensive to be more dynamic witih our new signings and a proper AM...to the point of not having to depend on crosses from our WB al game long.

Having MArchisio,Khedira,Pogba,Sturaro,Asa and the ocassional PAdoin for CMs is not bad at all.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Would u guys be OK im moving asa to the midfield and having Evra, PAdo and De ceglie as our LBs?.

Maybe thats the plan.

Many consider Padoin as a lowlife...but i think he is diligent enought to be tasked this responsability. I think he has earned it.
I dont consider that our main plays should come from the winbacks anyways.... yes, in a 4312, WB need to perform... but i seriously think we need to evolve to 433 and let the front trio carry the attack... while our back4 focus on defending. And in the 4312, i hope our offensive to be more dynamic witih our new signings and a proper AM...to the point of not having to depend on crosses from our WB al game long.

Having MArchisio,Khedira,Pogba,Sturaro,Asa and the ocassional PAdoin for CMs is not bad at all.
No.

But I would be more than comfortable with Asamoah in the middle if Sandro is our LB.

People forget just how good Kwadwo is as a CM

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No.

But I would be more than comfortable with Asamoah in the middle if Sandro is our LB.

People forget just how good Kwadwo is as a CM
Me too,
im just saying in case because im pretty sure that a LB will not be a priority if vidal goes out...as fans will be witch-hunting if we dont show a proper plan fast. And a LB will not be a proper response to such a loss.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Me too,
im just saying in case because im pretty sure that a LB will not be a priority if vidal goes out...as fans will be witch-hunting if we dont show a proper plan fast. And a LB will not be a proper response to such a loss.
If it was the ONLY response, then that would be a problem.

But an AM and a LB, thereby moving Asa back into the midfield?

If the AM is of true quality, then I don't really see that much of a problem.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If it was the ONLY response, then that would be a problem.

But an AM and a LB, thereby moving Asa back into the midfield?

If the AM is of true quality, then I don't really see that much of a problem.
No, im saying in such a scenario that we have money just for a really good AM, but at the expense of getting a LB, so the board could opt to prioritize an AM and use padoin to fill the gaps until cash for a proper LB is available

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Do you guys think Asamoah can play where Vidal plays? Or would he have to play where Pogba plays and Pogba would move to where Vidal plays?
I imagine he'd play as a LCM with Pogba as the RCM, not sure tho.

I remember on the first year of Pogba that he performed much better on the right than on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)