Kwadwo Asamoah (70 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What formation do you play?
4-2-3-1 of sorts.

Kwado would be one of the two. Since he's not a defensive midfielder, he will not be the one to be disciplined and sit in front of the defense, so that takes Coquelin's position out of the picture. He's more of a CM, that attacks and defends, so he will be in direct competition with Santi Cazorla and Ramsey for that position beside Coquelin.

- - - Updated - - -

lol

Asamoah > Cazorla and Ramsey
You cannot be serious?

I know you're an extremely biased poster here, and usually have some really weird opinions, but come on, even that would be too much. Especially Cazorla, it would be criminal to even mention those two in the same sentence.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wouldn't hold it against him if he left. Kwadwo would wreck havoc in Man U or Arsenal and other top clubs, instead he is rotting on the bench of an overachieving juventus side in a 3rd rate league.

Kwadwo's fan base would also explode if he went to the EPL, his wages would be quadrupled. The saddest part is only me and @Zacheryah would truthfully mourn his departure.
This whole post is Badass level shit, breh.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
4-2-3-1 of sorts.

Kwado would be one of the two. Since he's not a defensive midfielder, he will not be the one to be disciplined and sit in front of the defense, so that takes Coquelin's position out of the picture. He's more of a CM, that attacks and defends, so he will be in direct competition with Santi Cazorla and Ramsey for that position beside Coquelin.
You are really underrating Asamoah's discipline and defending ability. He would certainly be a starter there. He's the complete package and would provide some athleticism to your pussy squad.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You are really underrating Asamoah's discipline and defending ability. He would certainly be a starter there. He's the complete package and would provide some athleticism to your pussy squad.
You could make an argument that he's defensive enough to negate the need for an all out destroyer, and in that case he's obviously a superior player to Coquelin. But we already have an ultra offensive side, having a dedicated destroyer in midfield gives us a lot of balance and is one of the main reasons our results improved at the start of the calendar year.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
4-2-3-1 of sorts.

- - - Updated - - -

You cannot be serious?

I know you're an extremely biased poster here, and usually have some really weird opinions, but come on, even that would be too much. Especially Cazorla, it would be criminal to even mention those two in the same sentence.
:howler:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I wouldn't hold it against him if he left. Kwadwo would wreck havoc in Man U or Arsenal and other top clubs, instead he is rotting on the bench of an overachieving juventus side in a 3rd rate league.

Kwadwo's fan base would also explode if he went to the EPL, his wages would be quadrupled. The saddest part is only me and @Zacheryah would truthfully mourn his departure.
This is sad man.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
vidal marchisio asamoah
pogba

Indestructible midfield.
I'd love to see Pogba played higher up the pitch. The guy obviously enjoys the dribbling and tricks more so than he likes the defending, even though he's an extremely good tackler.

- - - Updated - - -

They are completely different players.
Ya, so are Ramsey and Vidal. That doesn't mean that Vidal is obviously one of the best in the world in his position, maybe the best in the world in what he does, while Ramsey is nowhere near that level(yet). So you can still say Vidal is a much better player than Ramsey, even if they're different.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'd love to see Pogba played higher up the pitch. The guy obviously enjoys the dribbling and tricks more so than he likes the defending, even though he's an extremely good tackler.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, so are Ramsey and Vidal. That doesn't mean that Vidal is obviously one of the best in the world in his position, maybe the best in the world in what he does, while Ramsey is nowhere near that level(yet). So you can still say Vidal is a much better player than Ramsey, even if they're different.
The tackling which he can do up field as well. His enormous legs such as a hassle for teams trying to build up their play from the back.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You cannot be serious?

wait youre actually serious? :lol: Asamoah would walk into your lineup with ease. youre just biased towards Cazorla because you like him and he had a good season behind him. and Ramsey and Coquelin? :rofl: best joke i heard all day

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Come on man. I mean you guys were making fun of Arsenal-Mania saying Ramsey was better than Pogba, and rightfully so, that was one of the many ridiculous things said on all kinds of EPL team forums. Comparing Kwado to Santi Cazorla is almost as bad.
You'd play Santi alongside Asa in midfield.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
vidal marchisio asamoah
pogba

Indestructible midfield.
switch Pogba and Vidal positions. Pogba is more dangerous when he has more space around him and Vidal destroy anyone with his pressing up there

- - - Updated - - -

is Cazorla one of the best in the world in his position/at what he does?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)