Kwadwo Asamoah (29 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I wouldn't hold it against him if he left. Kwadwo would wreck havoc in Man U or Arsenal and other top clubs, instead he is rotting on the bench of an overachieving juventus side in a 3rd rate league.

Kwadwo's fan base would also explode if he went to the EPL, his wages would be quadrupled. The saddest part is only me and @Zacheryah would truthfully mourn his departure.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
I wouldn't hold it against him if he left. Kwadwo would wreck havoc in Man U or Arsenal and other top clubs, instead he is rotting on the bench of an overachieving juventus side in a 3rd rate league.

Kwadwo's fan base would also explode if he went to the EPL, his wages would be quadrupled. The saddest part is only me and @Zacheryah would truthfully mourn his departure.
I actually think Asamoah would be one of the best CM in the world if he was moved back to that position. After playing on the wing and learning to take on his man he could be much more devastating in CM now when he goes forward. I really would like to see him given a shot and I think he will sooner or later. But I understand his frustration.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Nah uh.

IMO neither team needs him. Both us and United need defensive midfielders, not CM's who prefer to attack. As a CM, he wouldn't start of neither Arsenal or United.

OP
Mohad

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
  • Thread Starter #4,248

I'm offended.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
    Nope, I love Patrice and I think he done a hell of a job for us over the past half season, but Kojo is much more of a sure bet for me in that LB spot, especially defensively.
    Evra cost 2 million... Asamoah would bring in 18m and Asamoah only has his speef and dribbling ability over Evra. Evra is beter positionally, times his forward runs much beter, gaw a beter cross, better aerial ability, etc.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

He is one of my favorite players.A complete player.I don't understand that idea of selling him.No way.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Evra cost 2 million... Asamoah would bring in 18m and Asamoah only has his speef and dribbling ability over Evra. Evra is beter positionally, times his forward runs much beter, gaw a beter cross, better aerial ability, etc.
    I think Asamoah's positioning and tactical awareness is hugely underrated here. He's quicker, better engine, more physical than Evra. Evra is better crosser and in the air, yeah...

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    :agree:

Although Asamoah's acceleration and speed could make up for positioning in certain situations. And he'd be more than able to catch players running away from him ala Bruno Peres against Evra.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)