Kwadwo Asamoah (103 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That is why Marchisio should have been sold to buy Lamella and Asamoah then plays central to cover for him, but all the fan boys cried here when those rumours of Monaco offering €25 million for him. Next season we might get Zunniga and hopefully Asamoah can go back to midfield where he belongs.
My bet is that such an offer was never made, otherwise he wouldn't be playing here anymore imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Marotta clearly said that he won't sell him many, many times. And I believe him.
I remember he was little vague regarding Marchisio's future while there was enough time to intervene on the market and later was clearly bothered with that at one point. Marotta might have said something like that only to calm him down, as preseason was already on the way and for bringing Radja or other suitable replacement we lacked time. Having unsettled player is hardly a good thing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I feel sorry for Asa, this formation could ruin his career and stagnate his midfielder development
Being one of his biggest fans I complain the most about how we are wasting his talent on the wing, people think I hate him but in fact I really like him and I think he can do great for us in the center.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I think that one of the reasons why Conte doesnt change to 4-3-3 is that he will have to sacrifice Asa for that extra attacker. Asa will have to be benched and Conte does not want that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
no point in dissing him. doesn't belong on the left, no idea why conte keeps sticking him there. play 4-2-3-1 or something and he'll easily fit in the back 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)