Kwadwo Asamoah (54 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It isn't a piece of shit tournament. Just cuz some of you fuckers don't watch it, doesn't mean you can diss it :stuckup:

You wouldn't even know 1/10th of those African players had it not been for that tournament. I doubt the scouts go scouting in African CL games, or African Confederations cup games tbh :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

kwadman

Apr 2, 2013
Please learn to respect , it is this very tournament that has help curve and produce some of Africa's best talents . They actually promote investment in Africa talents, It is rather Conte who is destroying Asamoah , everyone in Africa who watches him play in the "midfield" know he is the next big thing , except Conte he would play everyone in their natural position except Asamoah , but Asamoah is a very humble guy , and in Africa we don't encourage complaining, that is why he has accepted the fullback postion. I say it with no doubt , Asamoah would be on Par with Yaya Toure, Viera, Khedera , Alonso , if Conte was interested in developing him his natural position . His former now retired coach in Udinese once said " if there was a player i wish udinese would keep then it would be Asamoah" . Asamoah is 1000x better than marchisio , Miles ahead of Pogba , the only guys probably better than him are Vidal and Pirlo. Conte may have managed to make him more aggressive, but Asamoah would be only 50% at best in his position . As a Ghanian Essien doesn't even match Asamoah technical skills, Can you imagine if Morinho , had played Essien as a fullback in his prime. He would not have been as famous , nor half as good , even though he is can actually excell in that position. That is why African's love Mourinho , he always give them the opportunity to shine in their role , regardless of how little everyone thinks of them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Amazing, awesome, I think teams across the world are envious of our world class left winger. The way he contributes to our play is unmatched.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Amazing, awesome, I think teams across the world are envious of our world class left winger. The way he contributes to our play is unmatched.
He is not a winger, he is a central midfielder playing as a wing-back.

Winger and wing-back are two very different positions.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
That is why Marchisio should have been sold to buy Lamella and Asamoah then plays central to cover for him, but all the fan boys cried here when those rumours of Monaco offering €25 million for him. Next season we might get Zunniga and hopefully Asamoah can go back to midfield where he belongs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)