Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm delighted as fuck. What a fantastic deal seeing the market conditions, and more importantly, getting this deal off a CL rival. It may not accord with the true value of the player's worth but under the conditions Id say it is a fantastic deal. Asamoah and Isla are as good as any players you'll find within the league. And to think, Mourinho wanted Isla too. Great way to start the market.

I have to admit, as happy as I am, I haven't understood the Isla purchase quite yet. Coz I see Licht as the RB in a 433 and Caceres as RWB in a 352. Are we seeing Isla as starting RWB in the 352 and RWF in a 433? I won't question the fact that Conte wants him, I just want to understand the possibilities of how we could use him. Centrally, we are stacked I would say. Can he play on the left at all??

I have to say though, Asamoah and Isla are amazing players to have. Juve soon becoming Real Steel.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'm delighted as $#@!. What a fantastic deal seeing the market conditions, and more importantly, getting this deal off a CL rival. It may not accord with the true value of the player's worth but under the conditions Id say it is a fantastic deal. Asamoah and Isla are as good as any players you'll find within the league. And to think, Mourinho wanted Isla too. Great way to start the market.

I have to admit, as happy as I am, I haven't understood the Isla purchase quite yet. Coz I see Licht as the RB in a 433 and Caceres as RWB in a 352. Are we seeing Isla as starting RWB in the 352 and RWF in a 433? I won't question the fact that Conte wants him, I just want to understand the possibilities of how we could use him. Centrally, we are stacked I would say. Can he play on the left at all??

I have to say though, Asamoah and Isla are amazing players to have. Juve soon becoming Real Steel.
Licht - 4-3-3.

Isla - 3 -5 -2.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah :sergio:

I have no clue what went over them that summer. I think they must've thought they had the new Zidane or something.

Apart from that, though, Udinese have been "fair in the market". Unlike a certain president from garbage town, who set a 100 million euro pricetag on Cavani.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
15 Million this Summer, 15 Million next. Same as Pepe & Motta really.
details are sketchy right now - in the end, it would likely be that Juve got full ownership of the pair but would pay the 30 or so mil in two years - e.g. half now, half next summer ... kind of like a loan with forced buyout only that now Udinese get half of the entire amount so that they can operate on the market.

It makes little sense from Udinese's perspective to sell two in-demand players in a co-own deal (and risk, next summer, to never get paid for the other 50 % or at least not as much), before even the market has officially started.
Thanks guys :tup:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It seems Handanovic is on his way out too. I dont think Udinese would like to lose out their 5 best players before playing the CL qualifies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)