Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
of course he is the closest thing we have to a Marchisio type in our team which is probably why Conte is so keen on keeping him, but i still think having both pogba and asamoah is rather pointless
Marrone's playing style is closer to Vidal's than Marchisio's though. Don't be confused because they both came from the Primavera.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I remember when I first saw De Rossi play. I thought he was an excellent player and that he looked like a wonderful offensive midfield player. I didn't even reflect that he might have some defensive capabilities as well. As most of you might agree DDR is offensively capable but his strength is his defensive qualities. I remember Gattuso's debut, I thought the same thing although I thought he looked less defensive. I've been wrong on so many occasions trying to pinpoint players "types". Some times due to me being a terrible scout and sometimes simply because players change as they grow and particularly as they are about to establish themselves "professionally". Marrone might resemble both Vidal and Marchisio or either or but I don't think we'll be able to see who he really is until year 2013 (accounting in winter of 2012). Circumstances and he will now form what kind of player he will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)