Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82
    Report: Juventus officials to meet with Udinese on Monday to propose a $30 million package deal for Asamoah and Mauricio Isla.

TJ
    I'll take a wild guess and say Isla won't come to Juve. Just the media linking him to us so they can say Juve got f*cked by inter and make big headlines like this; Isla signs with the merdazzurri, Juve got f*cked.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    I have a bad feeling Milan will go off and try signing this guy.

Nocerino - Montolivo - Asamoah would be a huge upgrade from the trash they had this season.

May 22, 2007
    Montolivo has less of an injury history, so he'll be more reliable for an entire season.

I'll make a prediction that he starts solid, puts in some great performances and some games he'll appear out of his depth.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Montolivo = Aquilani - Tampon + Extra Olive Oil and Pedo Tendencies :agree:

If we want Asamoah, we shall get him; I don't really fear any of the teams in Italy when it come to transfer targets. I firmly believe we are in a much stronger position than everyone else (including Milan and Inter), and in a far better/superior position than we were last year :stuckup:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
    I'll make a prediction that he starts solid, puts in some great performances and some games he'll appear out of his depth.
    Hedging your bets, eh?

---------- Post added 13.05.2012 at 02:07 ----------

I firmly believe we are in a much stronger position than everyone else (including Milan and Inter), and in a far better/superior position than we were last year :stuckup:
    We're definitely in an advantaged position in terms of the "project" (as an aside, the initial "five-year plan", 07-12, paid off!) we can offer, CL, whatever. Don't underestimate either of these two teams' stupidity though when it comes to offering absurd wages whether they can afford to or not. They've been doing it for years.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    so there seems to be a very concrete offer to udinese but what about asamoah himself? have we agreed anything with him? is he willing to join? wouldn´t be marotta style if he wasn´t :)
    any % on this happening? would love him here

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)