Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its more of Conte's tactics (but yeah mental coaching too for sure). both tactics and player role (and team competence/efficiency, you have it easier winning balls if your teammates closed down options for your opponent). Tactic We play highly aggressive and mobile pressurring game that ensures our players hunt for the ball all over the pitch. Udinese play more of a drop and anticipiate counter game (this is when they get real mobile, when they have it, compared to when they dont).

Roles, Kwadwo plays more of a two-way roaming role that supposed to support Di Natale higher up a bit most of the time. Their midfield is rather defensive/conservative, with Pinzi, Pazienza/Badu (two DMs), Isla and Armero (wingbacks) besides him, and they are all more or less withdrawn them him in role except Armero basically, has more relaxed defensive compared to what he would have in Pinzi's and Pazienza's role. But that is still his main strength, his immense strength and energy, plus quick enough to shut down paths or chase down players.

To put it simply, the system a player plays in and the role he has in it (not to mention team in overall, the better, the more mistakes you force opponents to make) matters alot, unless you think him and Pirlo have the same defensive qualities as eachother due to their basically same stat. Or that Pirlo is a better DM then De Rossi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Altho i wasent a fan before,for that price we should totally get him and build a team that can kill fagcelona death.

also, when under pressure, beeing able to replace pirlo with a great physical/recuperating option, whilst sacrificing build up, is making the lock on the door even more impressive

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Wicked left leg ? His scoring record doesn't seem to show any truth to that. And how would he potentially be the best African player ? He's not even Ghana's best to begin with.
He took best young player on 2010 in Africa. and i watch him a lot. and he scored some wicked shots with his left.

---------- Post added 05.04.2012 at 22:18 ----------

He took best young player on 2010 in Africa. and i watch him a lot. and he scored some wicked shots with his left.
not a lot :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Always liked him, hopefully we do get him. He's one of the classier African midfielders, good blend of physique and technique.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
he really is..I think he can be as good as Essien used to be.. He has the technique,Physique and is pretty smart as well..
he's smarter than Essien.
Now now now, i do hate the epl as much as you two apparently

But essien in his prime a few years ago, was a freaking beast.

asamoah will be happy to become good enough to lace his boots one day

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Definitely wouldn't mind Asamoah as part of our next transfer campaign. Asamoah, world class striker + left back would be great. There's no room for Isla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)