Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Asamoah would be perfect, he could cover for Both Marchi and Vidal and if we want to troll some team we could play the 3 of them and let the opposition try to break through our MF :howler:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Wouldnt be wiser and cheaper just to bring Melo back, we are talking for a sub place anyway, Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal will be our starters anyway...
But i would fancy him instead of Padoin/Piazenza useless subs, we are going to need him in the coming season.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    They have the option to sign Melo for 13m.

12m+Paz+maybe Branescu is not far off + we get the better player and not a party animal. :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    What does this mean for Marchisio? bench?
    Could be but I think its more about rotation when we're active in CL.

Asamoah would be a really good addition to our midfield, but I've read Napoli want him too. Could be another Inler story.

Jan 5, 2011
    Wouldnt be wiser and cheaper just to bring Melo back, we are talking for a sub place anyway, Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal will be our starters anyway...
    But i would fancy him instead of Padoin/Piazenza useless subs, we are going to need him in the coming season.
    Come on Cron, bring back a mental problem player is never a wise option.:tdown:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Cron. It's not easy to bring Melo back because 1) Gala have an option to buy him permanent. 2) He does not want to come back, he said in several interviews that his time with Juve is over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)