Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #329
    He has 2 pages of injury history on transfermarkt.

didn't miss a lot of games though. 1-2 bad ones, the rest nothing serious.

:butchers:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    36 is a good deal tbh, he is pretty young for a defender, knows the league, i rate him pretty highly tbh, should defs take him

Also he has alot of pace for a CB, something we lack alot of, all our Cb's are slow af, Barza is genuinly our fastest CB, Bonucci is literally like a slug

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    €30M on Alderweireld or €36M on Manolas who happens to be a year younger than the Belgian. I think we'll make a choice between the two imo.

I do think Toby is a better defender though and it will be hard to keep someone like him on the bench at the expense of Bonucci/Chiellini. Probably not so much with Manolas I'd assume.

You would think Toby would also command higher wages as that is the reason he is looking to leave Spurs.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #333
    €30M on Alderweireld or €36M on Manolas who happens to be a year younger than the Belgian. I think we'll make a choice between the two imo.

I do think Toby is a better defender though and it will be hard to keep someone like him on the bench at the expense of Bonucci/Chiellini. Probably not so much with Manolas I'd assume.

You would think Toby would also command higher wages as that is the reason he is looking to leave Spurs.
    Toby will be our freebie in 2020. :beppe2:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    The clause is there but MU is also interested since forever. Personally, I'm a fan and he can fill in for Chiellini whenever he's absent. I don't feel safe with Rugani as our 3rd CB.

But let's address the real issue first: signing a proper fucking midfielder.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Good mercato opportunity for cheap with potential profit if he's signed as third option, we get a quality CB and sell Bonucci.

Otherwise, a parallel move after Benatia and Bonucci.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #340
    Meeting between #Juventus and #Manolas. Papers should have been signed BUT surprisingly Juve put a stop to it for now. No news if it's for technical or physical reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)