Kostas Manolas - CB - Roma (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Dont worry we wont get him, indeed Olypmiakos has bought his replacement and the player will make the big step in his carrier, but he will most likely go to EPL,
with Arsenal, Pool and Manure interested on him and keeping tabs on him a few years now, we stand no chance to step in and steal him.
We dont lose much anyway...
it seems that the Arsenal move is coming closer

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We aren't signing ready made top players, regardless of who is in charge. The media can make their stories, and we can make an attempt to snipe players, but our position means we'll always get 2nd or 3rd choice when we go into the market for 'ready made quality'. Personally I don't think we even take a serious stab at that market, none of our moves suggest that. They are all towards bargains or growing younger players at this point.

Manolas fits that category, but we've been linked to 25 DCs, so we can say the one we sign will be our 26th choice if it suits.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Wenger said that he will not make any other transfer. The reports says different things. For example, some reports said that he was for his medicals to London.

Nothing new about our interest, it seems like we want Luisao or Nastasic instead of him.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We aren't signing ready made top players, regardless of who is in charge. The media can make their stories, and we can make an attempt to snipe players, but our position means we'll always get 2nd or 3rd choice when we go into the market for 'ready made quality'. Personally I don't think we even take a serious stab at that market, none of our moves suggest that. They are all towards bargains or growing younger players at this point.

Manolas fits that category, but we've been linked to 25 DCs, so we can say the one we sign will be our 26th choice if it suits.
So,from what I understand from your post ,we are a third rate club and that club take the players that are left from the "big guns"?? That is your point in first paragraph?

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
IMO, there no chance to take him. We don't interested in him since Olympiakos wants 10m plus.
Arsenal or Roma will be his new team. Hope to exploed there!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So,from what I understand from your post ,we are a third rate club and that club take the players that are left from the "big guns"?? That is your point in first paragraph?
2nd or 3rd rate in terms of finances, as I've explained a few times in the last couple of days. But I'm sure shouting 'we are Juventus' and showing clubs and players our trophy cabinet means a lot when it comes to negotiating deals.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We can't compete with the big guns in the market where Luiz is worth 50m and freaking Mangala 40m euros.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
2nd or 3rd rate in terms of finances, as I've explained a few times in the last couple of days. But I'm sure shouting 'we are Juventus' and showing clubs and players our trophy cabinet means a lot when it comes to negotiating deals.
I was also meaning of finances.It's a pity because these days our trophy cabinet isn't any more relevant to some ridiculous offer made from some oil/tycoon club.
Luiz 52 mil.????????
So Arturo is worth at least 80 mil.

- - - Updated - - -

We can't compete with the big guns in the market where Luiz is worth 50m and freaking Mangala 40m euros.
I agree and that's a pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)