Kostas Manolas - CB - Roma (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I know Barzagli is getting old, but the rest of our CBs should feel the mediocrity of their level when we are linked with new CBs and the names Manolas and the likes. They must then really feel shitty as we obviously don't trust them and believe this to be a step up

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
From Greece the only footballers that i would buy to the team (except primavera's Donis) are Papastathopoulos who is great but costs and the risk with Kyriakos Papadopoulos, who had a disastrous injury and now his price is really low.

In realife now, Nastasic seems the best option for CBs, since M.City want to get rid of him.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Papastathopoulos is really a great defender. He certainly is the best football player Greece has to offer at this time.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
From Greece the only footballers that i would buy to the team (except primavera's Donis) are Papastathopoulos who is great but costs and the risk with Kyriakos Papadopoulos, who had a disastrous injury and now his price is really low.

In realife now, Nastasic seems the best option for CBs, since M.City want to get rid of him.

Agreed, Nastasic should be our main CB target.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Papadopoulos joined Leverkusen on loan already. one good season and his price is up again...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Dont worry we wont get him, indeed Olypmiakos has bought his replacement and the player will make the big step in his carrier, but he will most likely go to EPL,
with Arsenal, Pool and Manure interested on him and keeping tabs on him a few years now, we stand no chance to step in and steal him.
We dont lose much anyway...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We already have Sorensen who's so much cheaper, and more importantly, proven to be at least decent in Serie A. If this guy is being bought as a backup, I don't get it at all. It would only make sense if he's seen as a super promising defender with the potential to earn a starting spot eventually.

Jul 20, 2012
We already have Sorensen who's so much cheaper, and more importantly, proven to be at least decent in Serie A. If this guy is being bought as a backup, I don't get it at all. It would only make sense if he's seen as a super promising defender with the potential to earn a starting spot eventually.
I don't see it as back up but rather as Barzagli's replacement. Not saying that this guy should be his replacement.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don't think I've seen him more than twice, but since he's a Greek defender it's safe to say pass. We shouldn't be parking the bus anymore than we already are.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Papastathopoulos is really a great defender. He certainly is the best football player Greece has to offer at this time.
Could you guys have a little chat together in greek, I want to check something.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Ντάξει, όχι και τον Μανωλά στην ομάδα ρε σειρά. Πραγματικά ντροπή. Ούτε για τρίτη αλλαγή δεν κάνει στη Γιουβε!

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Yes, Chatzipanagis. Also, decent footballers for top teams was Tsiartas and Manolas (the uncle of our target)
But, there was some greeks who could be stars, not world class but stars. I remember Georgatos who went to Inter some years before, he didn't prove himself because he was inactive, truly lazy. But it's true, we ain't good enough to product world class footballers, unfortunaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)