Koni De Winter (2 Viewers)

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #69
    That doesn't sound like a compliment tbh
    How so? Bonucci has been one of the best defenders this club has ever had and at his peak was probably a top 10 CB in Europe. If De Winter ever comes close to that kind of career that’s a massive win.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    How so? Bonucci has been one of the best defenders this club has ever had and at his peak was probably a top 10 CB in Europe.
    That was years ago tho. Currently if you told me I want you to be this guy's successor, I'd be very disappointed in your lack of faith in my abilities

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #71
    That was years ago tho. Currently if you told me I want you to be this guy's successor, I'd be very disappointed in your lack of faith in my abilities
    Bonucci is still starting and captaining Juventus. Idk how it can be taken as anything but a compliment.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    I don’t think he is a natural CB watching the game yesterday. Probably more suited to RB or at most RCB in a 3.
    He lost his man on the back post for the second goal, they did have an overload but we’ve been watching Alex Sandro and Cuads/Lichtsteiner do that for many years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)