Klaas Jan Huntelaar (3 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
this is still possible

Del Piero-Huntelaar-Palladino-Iaquinta-Trezeguet

I know 5 players are too much especially Hunter and Trezegol are same type
It's impossible, just remember last season when Alex, Trez and Ibra were fighting for the first team spot, it seemed impossible to satisfy them all three. Now just imagine how though it would be with Hunter and Iaquinta and Palla also (he wanted to go on loan this season too cuz of lack of first team action).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Huntelaar will end up in Catalonia or Manchester. If we're still in the running for his signature why the hell are we about to sign Iaquinta and Pizarro? Sorry guys, not happening.. unless... Iaquinta isn't coming :excited:

May 22, 2007
why have pizzaro? he is nothing special. Hunter/Del Piero/Palladino/Trezeguet/Iaquinta. Then we can play 4-3-3 with Del Piero and Iaquinta rotating with Palla on the flanks of the up front and Trezegol/Hunter in the centre.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
they dont have any1 after Eto'o...they struggled earlier this season when he was out injured...they have ben chasing Henry for 2 years and Trez for quite a while as well...anywayyy i would gladly give them Trez if they gave us Puyol

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
they dont have any1 after Eto'o...they struggled earlier this season when he was out injured...they have ben chasing Henry for 2 years and Trez for quite a while as well...anywayyy i would gladly give them Trez if they gave us Puyol
so you want puyol for trez :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)