Klaas Jan Huntelaar (4 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I am just so depressed that we have missed out on Ribery..to f**king Bayern Munich of all ppl!!! Damn it life is not fair...plus DD is also having problems with the dumb f**k Secco...dunno what the hell these ppl are doing to our club...

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
The thing that worrys me is Cruyff pushing him towards Barcelona,And like Dominic once told me,no one has to balls to disagree with Cruyff.
Barcas offials said that the refundation of Barca will not be with some dutch players. So i think they have stopped to try for Hunter.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Barcas offials said that the refundation of Barca will not be with some dutch players. So i think they have stopped to try for Hunter.
Good stuff. That would leave Man U as our main rival and the British press suggests Torres and Berbatov are the ones they are interested in. Very little mention of Hunter.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I am just so depressed that we have missed out on Ribery..to f**king Bayern Munich of all ppl!!! Damn it life is not fair...plus DD is also having problems with the dumb f**k Secco...dunno what the hell these ppl are doing to our club...
is it a done deal?? i have been away this week and missed out on transfers. thats huge news, Bayern seem to be attracting the players. oh well, maybe camo is staying and malouda is still a chance.

as for huntelaar, i think if he joins, trez will leave. i cant see either of them taking the bench and we know DP will partner oneo fthem upfront.

iaquinta would be good as back up though...if we got huntelaar as well, trez can move on.

juve-boy

Nov 20, 2005
Huntelaar wil nog één jaar Ajax

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar lijkt komend seizoen nog in de Eredivisie te voetballen. De aanvaller van Ajax staat in de belangstelling van Manchester United, maar geeft zelf de voorkeur aan nog één jaar Nederland.
Tegenover het Algemeen Dagblad laat de international weten dat hij volgend jaar nog in Amsterdam te zien is. "Nog een jaar in Nederland is het beste voor mij," aldus Huntelaar "Ik probeer te kijken naar waar ik zelf sta en hoe het totaalplaatje eruitziet. Wat past het beste bij de weg die ik wil bewandelen? Die dingen weeg je zo goed mogelijk af. Ik speel nu anderhalf jaar bij Ajax en ik heb niet het gevoel dat ik hier al klaar ben."

Op de vermeende interesse van vele buitenlandse topclubs reageert de spits laconiek. "Ik moet er wel om lachen, om al die verhalen. Ik las ergens zelfs dat ik al verkocht was voor weetikveel miljoen euro. Mijn salaris hadden ze er ook alvast bijgezet. Als er iets te melden valt, meld ik het zelf wel. En op dit moment speelt er niets, dus ze doen allemaal maar."
---------------------------------------------
Huntelaar want's to stay one more year in ajax...:tdown:

May 13, 2007
i think huntelaar is k.sneider is also gud.but heitinger and maduro r really average players and would not be outstanding in the serie a.

BUFFON
ZEBINA BARZAGLI LEGROTALLIE CHIELLINI

CAMORANESI MARESCA G.SILVA NEDVED

DELPIERO
TREZEGUET/TONI

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
London Daily Express - reliable sports section - states that Juventus hope to complete on Klaas-Jan Huntelaar soon. Article also mentions Sissoko and Pizzarro.

One thing is for certain - transfer policy will accelerate following the resignation of M. Deschamps.

Pasqual deal discussed with Fiorentina might be announced on Monday.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
London Daily Express - reliable sports section - states that Juventus hope to complete on Klaas-Jan Huntelaar soon. Article also mentions Sissoko and Pizzarro.

One thing is for certain - transfer policy will accelerate following the resignation of M. Deschamps.

Pasqual deal discussed with Fiorentina might be announced on Monday.
ah comeon pasqual? ......... pizzarro? secco must stop taking drugs

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
pasqual is one of the reasons of DD confrontations with Secco.

Secco offered Balzaretti AND Marchionni in a trade with Pasqual, they rejected, so now he'll probably add money to that deal. We don't need another LB/WBL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)