Klaas Jan Huntelaar (6 Viewers)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
If we could have get him for 15 milions euros it's fine, but with this price tag of 20?
I don't thinks so! If we splash 1/3 from our bugget only for one player, where are the others quality signings? We'll only have 50 mils for at least 6 players

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
If we could have get him for 15 milions euros it's fine, but with this price tag of 20?
I don't thinks so! If we splash 1/3 from our bugget only for one player, where are the others quality signings? We'll only have 50 mils for at least 6 players
i think hes a player that will probably make the diference if he comes to juve.....ill rather pay 20 mill for a useful player, than pay 20 mill for 3 player that wont make a shit

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
i think hes a player that will probably make the diference if he comes to juve.....ill rather pay 20 mill for a useful player, than pay 20 mill for 3 player that wont make a shit
Did you read somewhere that we should take 3 players for 20 mils that won't make a shit!? All I'm saying that the price on Hunter's head is too high, for us.
P.S. We could take 3 players for 20 mils, 7mil for each player is solid price! We can get Mavuba for 7 mils

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Dude, we can raise our budget by selling some players. Did you think of that?

I´d rather have the money spent on players which will make the difference in midfield and defense rather than attack.

We can get Mavuba for 7 mils
That´s not sure yet.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
Did you read somewhere that we should take 3 players for 20 mils that won't make a shit!? All I'm saying that the price on Hunter's head is too high, for us.
P.S. We could take 3 players for 20 mils, 7mil for each player is solid price! We can get Mavuba for 7 mils
as long as i know chelsea also wants mavuba they will probably make a massive offer as they always do, if we can get mavuba out of chelseas hands it would probably no be for 7 mill.....if we pay 20 mill for huntelaar, we are paying that amount because the guys worth it.....if juve decides to buy huntelaar he will probably arrive juve as trez substitute and thats not a simple role to fill in

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
Dude, we can raise our budget by selling some players. Did you think of that?

I´d rather have the money spent on players which will make the difference in midfield and defense rather than attack.

That´s not sure yet.
so if trez leaves the club who should we leave in attack????palladino is great but his not ready yet to be a starter....so that just leaves us zala should we play with zala as a starter????

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
so if trez leaves the club who should we leave in attack????palladino is great but his not ready yet to be a starter....so that just leaves us zala should we play with zala as a starter????
If Trez leaves we will get some money to compensate Huntelaar´s bringing. I was referring to the situation if Trez doesn´t leave.

also, i think not every transaction requires paying all the $$ immediately, maybe we can make installment agreement with Ajax.
Well yeah, that´s how most of the transfers work these days.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
If Trez leaves we will get some money to compensate Huntelaar´s bringing. I was referring to the situation if Trez doesn´t leave.

Well yeah, that´s how most of the transfers work these days.
ahhhh ok i didnt know trez was supposed to stay in that situation......i was thinking more as using trez in a mayor transfer swap instead of selling him

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
If he sees your avatar Im sure he wont leave :D
seriously speaking, even if trezeguet stays we need the Hunter, as I sadly see Boji is leaving and Zala will be mostly sold...so we'll have only 3 forwards!
one of Trezeguet and Boji is leaving for sure, so getting the Hunter is a must. :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ahhhh ok i didnt know trez was supposed to stay in that situation......i was thinking more as using trez in a mayor transfer swap instead of selling him
Although trading Trez for more important players would probably do good for Juve, I think I wouldn´t have the guts to do it. He is a goal machine, a part of Juve history and one of my favourite players.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Although trading Trez for more important players would probably do good for Juve, I think I wouldn´t have the guts to do it. He is a goal machine, a part of Juve history and one of my favourite players.
our club of coz wants to keep Trez... it's stupid to sell Trez and buy another player.
But we don't know if Trez want to stay...this is the main problem.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
i understand your situation.....hes one of the best finishers in the world imo, if he leaves ill surely miss him

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We shoudn't keep players againt their will. The general feeling is that Trez wants to leave and thus he should be sold.

We thank him for the years of service and wish him success wherever he goes.

Jul 24, 2006
We shoudn't keep players againt their will. The general feeling is that Trez wants to leave and thus he should be sold.

We thank him for the years of service and wish him success wherever he goes.
Agreed. Every player that stayed in the Serie B should be allowed to move on if they so wish..

Lets just make sure Trez goes for a fee and not a free in 08.. His comments about seeing out his contract seem like a veiled threat esp with his father shopping him around all year in the press..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)