Klaas Jan Huntelaar (4 Viewers)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Hy guys. So its clear-let wait to the Summer Market. But its also clear that an agent can't say in March that his player is still sold to another club.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Hy guys. So its clear-let wait to the Summer Market. But its also clear that an agent can't say in March that his player is still sold to another club.
But instead he can shuts up his big mouth, coz these words from him , just add pressure on Juve and give space for other clubs to steel the deal from us.....

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Juventus face Prem threat

The agent of Klaas Huntelaar and Rio Mavuba has warned Juventus that they’ll have to beat competition from England to sign the duo.

The Serie B leaders have been linked with both players, but representative Vincenzo Morabito has underlined how difficult it will be for the Old Lady to successfully swoop.

Huntelaar is the latest Dutch striking sensation who is being talked about as a possible successor to David Trezeguet in Turin.

“He is a player who scores a lot of goals and therefore he is liked by many clubs,” Morabito noted. “Juventus’ interest? I don’t think they have made a firm decision yet.

“However, it will also depend on the price. It will take more than £11m and Ajax know that he is a player who they can cash in on, especially in the English market.

“That is a League which can spend right now. Nevertheless, we probably won’t know his destiny until the start of June. He could even stay at Ajax.”

Juve boss Didier Deschamps has also requested a new midfielder and the Bordeaux man is understood to be an option.

However, Morabito again revealed that two Premiership giants are also massive admirers of French international Mavuba.

“We are aware of Juve’s interest, but we don’t have any confirmation of it,” he added. “However, there is something serious from sides like Chelsea and Manchester United.

“He’s a good player and the fact that he started in France’s 1-0 win over Austria last night is significant.”
Source: Channel 4

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
So what you are saying is that we allready had captured the player, but his agent doesn't want to confirm that so early...
Maybe he doesn't want to disturb the atmosphere in Ajax team or get Ajax fans on his back.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
So what you are saying is that we allready had captured the player, but his agent doesn't want to confirm that so early...
Maybe he doesn't want to disturb the atmosphere in Ajax team or get Ajax fans on his back.
yes this can be. there are a lot of possibilites. and like I sayd. The player hasn't signed anything. And Huntelaar isn't a nobody in the Ajax team. He is a key player. What do u think will happen if Buffon in March say to the media: Hey in August I play for MANU and i have signed a new contract. Same for Huntelaar.

Durden

May 11, 2006
First Almiron, now the hunter. We think we got em but no... Back in the days you could sit back an you knew that Moggi would take care off it. But now I'm starting to become a little nervous about this transfer campaign. I really hope Secco knows what he's doing. I just need a confirmed transfer so I can calm my nerves - I'll almost settle for baiocco at this point :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)