Klaas Jan Huntelaar (4 Viewers)

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
when Zidane left, i also worried how Juve would be without him. History proved that we didn't suffer from selling Zidane.
yeah its true, back then we did the biggest transfer deal in history...i think we didnt have problems in spending a couple of mill to buy some new players

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
yeah its true, back then we did the biggest transfer deal in history...i think we didnt have problems in spending a couple of mill to buy some new players
what Secco has to do is buying the most suitable players, don't just spend millions of $$$ like Real Madrid and get XYZ players...haha

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
what Secco has to do is buying the most suitable players, don't just spend millions of $$$ like Real Madrid and get XYZ players...haha
spot on 100% and thats wat i really fear, there should be a proper assessment of the weak spots in the team and who from the current team will have the quality to stay and help the team next year.

I hope there will be an evaluation of the team at the end of the season and then buy accordingly, and to form the best possible "team" and that doesn't necessarily mean buying big names or even famous ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)