Klaas Jan Huntelaar (1 Viewer)

Nedvěd

Scores 40 goals in 38 games and he's a tad better version of Gilardino.
His goalscoring records puts Džeko to shame, yet Džeko is fapworthy and Hunt is not?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Nedvěd;3588535 said:
His goalscoring records puts Džeko to shame, yet Džeko is fapworthy and Hunt is not?
Huntelaar and Guilliardino in the same sentence is just :sergio: ... Dzeko is a good player, imo, but nothing more

I am still trying to get over Milan not giving The Hunter another chance with a proper coach at the helm :sad:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nedvěd;3588535 said:
Huntelaar and Guilliardino in the same sentence is just :sergio: ... Dzeko is a good player, imo, but nothing more

I am still trying to get over Milan not giving The Hunter another chance with a proper coach at the helm :sad:
[end sabbatical] watch your mouths with dzeko.[\restart sabbatical]

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Not a big team guy, hence the Gilardino comparison. Dzeko is more promising but has been disappointing for City. RVP should be our first target.

Nedvěd

Don't mind Dusan, the guy fapped to death on Marco Motta when we signed him.
Seriously? :lol:

Not a big team guy, hence the Gilardino comparison. Dzeko is more promising but has been disappointing for City. RVP should be our first target.
He's good enough to become Holland's all time top goalscorer. (only 9 goals away) his records have been good wherever he played. Even with Real Madrid, he managed 8 goals in 20 games, which is a decent record, for someone who was not a first choice. His goalscoring record for his country is top class (31 in 50) and what he have been doing in Germany in the past two seasons is simple amazing.

There's noway Persie would leave Arsenal for Juve. He's the captain and getting paid well, and playing in the Champions league. Can't see Juve offering him better wages than Arsenal, nor I can see Persie wanting to leave London for Turin.
If Persie is to leave Arsenal he'll go to Real/Barca or City. Someone who'll offer him crazy money or/and a better city to live in.

Nedvěd

I'd focus more in creativity. Bring in robben and others and then we'll see the likes of matri getting his tally up
But Robben is a not realistic choice. Juve have been creating many chances, they don't lack the creativity. What Juve lack is someone who can put the ball in the back of the net. Mirko is not a great finisher, he's a fantastic player on his day, and helps building up the play and creating goals, but he's not someone to count on to score goals.
Matri is a decent player, not a player to take Juve into the Champions league and win them the Scudetto. He'll never be a Trezeguet or an Inzaghi.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Nedvěd;3589006 said:
Seriously? :lol:

He's good enough to become Holland's all time top goalscorer. (only 9 goals away) his records have been good wherever he played. Even with Real Madrid, he managed 8 goals in 20 games, which is a decent record, for someone who was not a first choice. His goalscoring record for his country is top class (31 in 50) and what he have been doing in Germany in the past two seasons is simple amazing.

There's noway Persie would leave Arsenal for Juve. He's the captain and getting paid well, and playing in the Champions league. Can't see Juve offering him better wages than Arsenal, nor I can see Persie wanting to leave London for Turin.
If Persie is to leave Arsenal he'll go to Real/Barca or City. Someone who'll offer him crazy money or/and a better city to live in.

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)